Xbox Live outage causing a black screen when loading some games and apps
Microsoft has acknowledged that they are experiencing a fairly hefty outage of the social and gaming features of Xbox Live.
On the Xbox Live status page on Xbox.com, Microsoft has stated that the problems with social and gaming services are affecting the ability to access all game features.
They elaborated on the problem stating, “It’s come to our attention that some of you are seeing a black screen when attempting to launch games and applications. Hang in there, Xbox members, we’re on it! Thanks for your patience while we work to resolve this issue. We’ll update you again as soon as we have more information.”
All of the other features of Xbox Live are registering as “up and running” for now including core services, purchase and content usage, website and TV, music and video services.
Thanks Game Informer.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold