Xbox Live outage causing a black screen when loading some games and apps
Microsoft has acknowledged that they are experiencing a fairly hefty outage of the social and gaming features of Xbox Live.
On the Xbox Live status page on Xbox.com, Microsoft has stated that the problems with social and gaming services are affecting the ability to access all game features.
They elaborated on the problem stating, “It’s come to our attention that some of you are seeing a black screen when attempting to launch games and applications. Hang in there, Xbox members, we’re on it! Thanks for your patience while we work to resolve this issue. We’ll update you again as soon as we have more information.”
All of the other features of Xbox Live are registering as “up and running” for now including core services, purchase and content usage, website and TV, music and video services.
Thanks Game Informer.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May