New Jersey hinted at as a possible location for upcoming Watch Dogs DLC
Ubsoft has been teasing what will feature in upcoming DLC for theit hit sandbox techno-thriller Watch Dogs.
In a new image published on the Watch Dogs official Twitter account they talk about the prevalence of surveillance technologies in high-crime areas and mention Camden, New Jersey as a prime example.
The tweet included the image below with the following caption: “Our data indicates surveillance has become more prominent in high-crime areas“.
Later on, when a fan responded asking if this was in relation to Watch Dogs DLC Ubisoft responded saying, “Coming this Fall!”
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer