New Jersey hinted at as a possible location for upcoming Watch Dogs DLC
Ubsoft has been teasing what will feature in upcoming DLC for theit hit sandbox techno-thriller Watch Dogs.
In a new image published on the Watch Dogs official Twitter account they talk about the prevalence of surveillance technologies in high-crime areas and mention Camden, New Jersey as a prime example.
The tweet included the image below with the following caption: “Our data indicates surveillance has become more prominent in high-crime areas“.
Later on, when a fan responded asking if this was in relation to Watch Dogs DLC Ubisoft responded saying, “Coming this Fall!”
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side