New PS3 exclusive coming from Suda-51
No More Heroes creator Suda-51 has been beavering away on a secret project for some time now, and today we can confirm that the new title in question is Kurayami.
A PS3 exclusive is said to be the order of the day, Kurayami billed as an alternative action-adventure game.
Apparently, Suda's new opus is inspired by the imagination of Franz Kafka, and will be set in a bizarre town complete with an unusual castle. Players must explore this odd world in order to find a way out; and on the way we're promised a range of horrifying foes and discoveries.
Kurayami means 'darkness' in Japanese, players only equipped with a small torch to light their way, new visual approaches promising to convey a genuine sense of loneliness.
More on this very soon. Thanks GameSpy.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side