New PS3 exclusive coming from Suda-51
No More Heroes creator Suda-51 has been beavering away on a secret project for some time now, and today we can confirm that the new title in question is Kurayami.
A PS3 exclusive is said to be the order of the day, Kurayami billed as an alternative action-adventure game.
Apparently, Suda's new opus is inspired by the imagination of Franz Kafka, and will be set in a bizarre town complete with an unusual castle. Players must explore this odd world in order to find a way out; and on the way we're promised a range of horrifying foes and discoveries.
Kurayami means 'darkness' in Japanese, players only equipped with a small torch to light their way, new visual approaches promising to convey a genuine sense of loneliness.
More on this very soon. Thanks GameSpy.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter