New PS3 exclusive coming from Suda-51
No More Heroes creator Suda-51 has been beavering away on a secret project for some time now, and today we can confirm that the new title in question is Kurayami.
A PS3 exclusive is said to be the order of the day, Kurayami billed as an alternative action-adventure game.
Apparently, Suda's new opus is inspired by the imagination of Franz Kafka, and will be set in a bizarre town complete with an unusual castle. Players must explore this odd world in order to find a way out; and on the way we're promised a range of horrifying foes and discoveries.
Kurayami means 'darkness' in Japanese, players only equipped with a small torch to light their way, new visual approaches promising to convey a genuine sense of loneliness.
More on this very soon. Thanks GameSpy.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes