New PS3 exclusive coming from Suda-51
No More Heroes creator Suda-51 has been beavering away on a secret project for some time now, and today we can confirm that the new title in question is Kurayami.
A PS3 exclusive is said to be the order of the day, Kurayami billed as an alternative action-adventure game.
Apparently, Suda's new opus is inspired by the imagination of Franz Kafka, and will be set in a bizarre town complete with an unusual castle. Players must explore this odd world in order to find a way out; and on the way we're promised a range of horrifying foes and discoveries.
Kurayami means 'darkness' in Japanese, players only equipped with a small torch to light their way, new visual approaches promising to convey a genuine sense of loneliness.
More on this very soon. Thanks GameSpy.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat