Valve still working on Episode 3
According to Valve big wig Gabe Newell, work is still underway on Half-Life 2: Episode 3 at the firm, but details remain scant at present.
The developer have been unusually quiet on the next adventure in the series for some time, raising questions that the project's status could have changed.
Newell dismissed this, assuring "Yes, of course we're doing Episode 3", and promising that work is still progressing apace on the game.
We'll bring you more on this as we get it from Valve, and publisher EA.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3