Valve still working on Episode 3
According to Valve big wig Gabe Newell, work is still underway on Half-Life 2: Episode 3 at the firm, but details remain scant at present.
The developer have been unusually quiet on the next adventure in the series for some time, raising questions that the project's status could have changed.
Newell dismissed this, assuring "Yes, of course we're doing Episode 3", and promising that work is still progressing apace on the game.
We'll bring you more on this as we get it from Valve, and publisher EA.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue