Valve still working on Episode 3
According to Valve big wig Gabe Newell, work is still underway on Half-Life 2: Episode 3 at the firm, but details remain scant at present.
The developer have been unusually quiet on the next adventure in the series for some time, raising questions that the project's status could have changed.
Newell dismissed this, assuring "Yes, of course we're doing Episode 3", and promising that work is still progressing apace on the game.
We'll bring you more on this as we get it from Valve, and publisher EA.
- The Last Team Standing update arrives for GTA Online
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons