Valve still working on Episode 3
According to Valve big wig Gabe Newell, work is still underway on Half-Life 2: Episode 3 at the firm, but details remain scant at present.
The developer have been unusually quiet on the next adventure in the series for some time, raising questions that the project's status could have changed.
Newell dismissed this, assuring "Yes, of course we're doing Episode 3", and promising that work is still progressing apace on the game.
We'll bring you more on this as we get it from Valve, and publisher EA.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing