Valve still working on Episode 3
According to Valve big wig Gabe Newell, work is still underway on Half-Life 2: Episode 3 at the firm, but details remain scant at present.
The developer have been unusually quiet on the next adventure in the series for some time, raising questions that the project's status could have changed.
Newell dismissed this, assuring "Yes, of course we're doing Episode 3", and promising that work is still progressing apace on the game.
We'll bring you more on this as we get it from Valve, and publisher EA.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One