Beaterator set for PSP and PSN
Rockstar and Timbaland drop into our boxes this morning to confirm that music title Beaterator will be released on September 29th in North America, and October 2nd in Europe - on both the PSP and the PSN.
Sam Houser, announcing the publisher's release plans, described the game as a "natural progression" for the game maker.
"Music is incredibly important to us here at Rockstar, and we believe that there are many people out there who share that passion and will be excited about creating music of their own," offered Houser.
"I've worked closely with Rockstar Games to make something completely unique. Beaterator is like taking my music studio and turning it into a suite of tools anyone can use. We can't wait to hear the beats people make and share with the world."
Timbaland have helped with some of the thousands of loops used in the game, which has been offered online for several years. More soon.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III