Beaterator set for PSP and PSN
Rockstar and Timbaland drop into our boxes this morning to confirm that music title Beaterator will be released on September 29th in North America, and October 2nd in Europe - on both the PSP and the PSN.
Sam Houser, announcing the publisher's release plans, described the game as a "natural progression" for the game maker.
"Music is incredibly important to us here at Rockstar, and we believe that there are many people out there who share that passion and will be excited about creating music of their own," offered Houser.
"I've worked closely with Rockstar Games to make something completely unique. Beaterator is like taking my music studio and turning it into a suite of tools anyone can use. We can't wait to hear the beats people make and share with the world."
Timbaland have helped with some of the thousands of loops used in the game, which has been offered online for several years. More soon.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title