Beaterator set for PSP and PSN
Rockstar and Timbaland drop into our boxes this morning to confirm that music title Beaterator will be released on September 29th in North America, and October 2nd in Europe - on both the PSP and the PSN.
Sam Houser, announcing the publisher's release plans, described the game as a "natural progression" for the game maker.
"Music is incredibly important to us here at Rockstar, and we believe that there are many people out there who share that passion and will be excited about creating music of their own," offered Houser.
"I've worked closely with Rockstar Games to make something completely unique. Beaterator is like taking my music studio and turning it into a suite of tools anyone can use. We can't wait to hear the beats people make and share with the world."
Timbaland have helped with some of the thousands of loops used in the game, which has been offered online for several years. More soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3