Beaterator set for PSP and PSN
Rockstar and Timbaland drop into our boxes this morning to confirm that music title Beaterator will be released on September 29th in North America, and October 2nd in Europe - on both the PSP and the PSN.
Sam Houser, announcing the publisher's release plans, described the game as a "natural progression" for the game maker.
"Music is incredibly important to us here at Rockstar, and we believe that there are many people out there who share that passion and will be excited about creating music of their own," offered Houser.
"I've worked closely with Rockstar Games to make something completely unique. Beaterator is like taking my music studio and turning it into a suite of tools anyone can use. We can't wait to hear the beats people make and share with the world."
Timbaland have helped with some of the thousands of loops used in the game, which has been offered online for several years. More soon.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One