Levine plots release of new shooter
Ken Levine isn't working on BioShock 2, instead, the BioShock creator has been plotting an ambitious new IP at 2K Boston for over a year now.
Details have been scant, or non-existent, the game maker only teasing that this is the most ambitious project he's ever undertaken... and that it's going to take some time to reach fruition.
However, thanks to a new job listing at the developer, we now know that Levine's opus will indeed be an "unannounced shooter", the designer seemingly continuing in the same genre that brought him fame with BioShock.
More on this as we get it.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III