Levine plots release of new shooter
Ken Levine isn't working on BioShock 2, instead, the BioShock creator has been plotting an ambitious new IP at 2K Boston for over a year now.
Details have been scant, or non-existent, the game maker only teasing that this is the most ambitious project he's ever undertaken... and that it's going to take some time to reach fruition.
However, thanks to a new job listing at the developer, we now know that Levine's opus will indeed be an "unannounced shooter", the designer seemingly continuing in the same genre that brought him fame with BioShock.
More on this as we get it.
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain