Levine plots release of new shooter
Ken Levine isn't working on BioShock 2, instead, the BioShock creator has been plotting an ambitious new IP at 2K Boston for over a year now.
Details have been scant, or non-existent, the game maker only teasing that this is the most ambitious project he's ever undertaken... and that it's going to take some time to reach fruition.
However, thanks to a new job listing at the developer, we now know that Levine's opus will indeed be an "unannounced shooter", the designer seemingly continuing in the same genre that brought him fame with BioShock.
More on this as we get it.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer