Levine plots release of new shooter
Ken Levine isn't working on BioShock 2, instead, the BioShock creator has been plotting an ambitious new IP at 2K Boston for over a year now.
Details have been scant, or non-existent, the game maker only teasing that this is the most ambitious project he's ever undertaken... and that it's going to take some time to reach fruition.
However, thanks to a new job listing at the developer, we now know that Levine's opus will indeed be an "unannounced shooter", the designer seemingly continuing in the same genre that brought him fame with BioShock.
More on this as we get it.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan