Levine plots release of new shooter
Ken Levine isn't working on BioShock 2, instead, the BioShock creator has been plotting an ambitious new IP at 2K Boston for over a year now.
Details have been scant, or non-existent, the game maker only teasing that this is the most ambitious project he's ever undertaken... and that it's going to take some time to reach fruition.
However, thanks to a new job listing at the developer, we now know that Levine's opus will indeed be an "unannounced shooter", the designer seemingly continuing in the same genre that brought him fame with BioShock.
More on this as we get it.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year