Delays may have hit Minecraft on PS4, PS Vita and Xbox One
It looks like the long wait for Minecraft's arrival on next-gen consoles and PS Vita might have been extended.
Indications that the PS Vita version has been delayed have come in the game's latest TV advert which states that the PS Vita version is “out in September”.
4J Studios, the Scottish developer that handles the console versions of Minecraft also recently stated on Twitter, "We're still bug fixing #MinecraftXbox1, #MinecraftPS4 and #MinecraftPSVita. Thanks for your patience!"
The PS Vita version was due to launch alongside the PS4 and Xbox One versions next month but the TV ad and the latest Tweet may indicate that all three have possibly slipped into a September release. It is also possible that the PS Vita version is taking a bit longer that the others and will be the only one that is delayed. It wouldn't be the first time that the Vita version of a game has been delayed more than the home-console equivalent.
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword