Delays may have hit Minecraft on PS4, PS Vita and Xbox One
It looks like the long wait for Minecraft's arrival on next-gen consoles and PS Vita might have been extended.
Indications that the PS Vita version has been delayed have come in the game's latest TV advert which states that the PS Vita version is “out in September”.
4J Studios, the Scottish developer that handles the console versions of Minecraft also recently stated on Twitter, "We're still bug fixing #MinecraftXbox1, #MinecraftPS4 and #MinecraftPSVita. Thanks for your patience!"
The PS Vita version was due to launch alongside the PS4 and Xbox One versions next month but the TV ad and the latest Tweet may indicate that all three have possibly slipped into a September release. It is also possible that the PS Vita version is taking a bit longer that the others and will be the only one that is delayed. It wouldn't be the first time that the Vita version of a game has been delayed more than the home-console equivalent.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III