Rapture debris washes up across the globe
Word in from Destructoid reveals that Take-Two have pulled off a rather entertaining publicity stunt for BioShock 2, "washing up" goodies supposedly from Rapture on various shores around the world.
Bondi beach in Australia was littered with Acadia wine bottles containing Rapture promo posters and plasmid ads, while there have also been reports of items being found in Brighton (UK), The Hague (Holland), Vancouver (Canada), and in New York and Santa Monica (USA).
Take-Two haven't really given away much on the new game with this stunt, but they've certainly raised an eyebrow or two, giving lucky salvagers a few treats in the process.
More on BioShock 2 as we get it.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015