Rapture debris washes up across the globe
Word in from Destructoid reveals that Take-Two have pulled off a rather entertaining publicity stunt for BioShock 2, "washing up" goodies supposedly from Rapture on various shores around the world.
Bondi beach in Australia was littered with Acadia wine bottles containing Rapture promo posters and plasmid ads, while there have also been reports of items being found in Brighton (UK), The Hague (Holland), Vancouver (Canada), and in New York and Santa Monica (USA).
Take-Two haven't really given away much on the new game with this stunt, but they've certainly raised an eyebrow or two, giving lucky salvagers a few treats in the process.
More on BioShock 2 as we get it.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto