Rapture debris washes up across the globe
Word in from Destructoid reveals that Take-Two have pulled off a rather entertaining publicity stunt for BioShock 2, "washing up" goodies supposedly from Rapture on various shores around the world.
Bondi beach in Australia was littered with Acadia wine bottles containing Rapture promo posters and plasmid ads, while there have also been reports of items being found in Brighton (UK), The Hague (Holland), Vancouver (Canada), and in New York and Santa Monica (USA).
Take-Two haven't really given away much on the new game with this stunt, but they've certainly raised an eyebrow or two, giving lucky salvagers a few treats in the process.
More on BioShock 2 as we get it.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III