Rapture debris washes up across the globe
Word in from Destructoid reveals that Take-Two have pulled off a rather entertaining publicity stunt for BioShock 2, "washing up" goodies supposedly from Rapture on various shores around the world.
Bondi beach in Australia was littered with Acadia wine bottles containing Rapture promo posters and plasmid ads, while there have also been reports of items being found in Brighton (UK), The Hague (Holland), Vancouver (Canada), and in New York and Santa Monica (USA).
Take-Two haven't really given away much on the new game with this stunt, but they've certainly raised an eyebrow or two, giving lucky salvagers a few treats in the process.
More on BioShock 2 as we get it.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3