Rapture debris washes up across the globe
Word in from Destructoid reveals that Take-Two have pulled off a rather entertaining publicity stunt for BioShock 2, "washing up" goodies supposedly from Rapture on various shores around the world.
Bondi beach in Australia was littered with Acadia wine bottles containing Rapture promo posters and plasmid ads, while there have also been reports of items being found in Brighton (UK), The Hague (Holland), Vancouver (Canada), and in New York and Santa Monica (USA).
Take-Two haven't really given away much on the new game with this stunt, but they've certainly raised an eyebrow or two, giving lucky salvagers a few treats in the process.
More on BioShock 2 as we get it.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One