Is Assassin's Creed: Rogue this year's PS3 and Xbox 360 AC game?
One European online retailer has seemingly listed an unannounced Assassin's Creed game for sale.
The listing names the game as Assassin's Creed: Rogue and states that it is due out on the PS3 and the Xbox 360. It has since been removed from the Swiss site World Of Games but not before a screengrab was take.
Rumours have been circulating of a mysterious current-gen Assassin's Creed title called AC: Comet that is reportedly set in New York City immediately after the events of AC IV: Black Flag and follows a Templar called Shay. Could Comet and Rogue be the same title?
Ubisoft have yet to comment on the listing but CEO Yves Guillemot promised in a recent conference call with investors that there would be plenty more Assassin's Creed for current-gen machines and they would make an announcement soon
Hopefully all will become clear at Gamescom which will take place in the middle of August.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive