Is Assassin's Creed: Rogue this year's PS3 and Xbox 360 AC game?
One European online retailer has seemingly listed an unannounced Assassin's Creed game for sale.
The listing names the game as Assassin's Creed: Rogue and states that it is due out on the PS3 and the Xbox 360. It has since been removed from the Swiss site World Of Games but not before a screengrab was take.
Rumours have been circulating of a mysterious current-gen Assassin's Creed title called AC: Comet that is reportedly set in New York City immediately after the events of AC IV: Black Flag and follows a Templar called Shay. Could Comet and Rogue be the same title?
Ubisoft have yet to comment on the listing but CEO Yves Guillemot promised in a recent conference call with investors that there would be plenty more Assassin's Creed for current-gen machines and they would make an announcement soon
Hopefully all will become clear at Gamescom which will take place in the middle of August.
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent