Is Assassin's Creed: Rogue this year's PS3 and Xbox 360 AC game?
One European online retailer has seemingly listed an unannounced Assassin's Creed game for sale.
The listing names the game as Assassin's Creed: Rogue and states that it is due out on the PS3 and the Xbox 360. It has since been removed from the Swiss site World Of Games but not before a screengrab was take.
Rumours have been circulating of a mysterious current-gen Assassin's Creed title called AC: Comet that is reportedly set in New York City immediately after the events of AC IV: Black Flag and follows a Templar called Shay. Could Comet and Rogue be the same title?
Ubisoft have yet to comment on the listing but CEO Yves Guillemot promised in a recent conference call with investors that there would be plenty more Assassin's Creed for current-gen machines and they would make an announcement soon
Hopefully all will become clear at Gamescom which will take place in the middle of August.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side