Is Assassin's Creed: Rogue this year's PS3 and Xbox 360 AC game?
One European online retailer has seemingly listed an unannounced Assassin's Creed game for sale.
The listing names the game as Assassin's Creed: Rogue and states that it is due out on the PS3 and the Xbox 360. It has since been removed from the Swiss site World Of Games but not before a screengrab was take.
Rumours have been circulating of a mysterious current-gen Assassin's Creed title called AC: Comet that is reportedly set in New York City immediately after the events of AC IV: Black Flag and follows a Templar called Shay. Could Comet and Rogue be the same title?
Ubisoft have yet to comment on the listing but CEO Yves Guillemot promised in a recent conference call with investors that there would be plenty more Assassin's Creed for current-gen machines and they would make an announcement soon
Hopefully all will become clear at Gamescom which will take place in the middle of August.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes