Is Assassin's Creed: Rogue this year's PS3 and Xbox 360 AC game?
One European online retailer has seemingly listed an unannounced Assassin's Creed game for sale.
The listing names the game as Assassin's Creed: Rogue and states that it is due out on the PS3 and the Xbox 360. It has since been removed from the Swiss site World Of Games but not before a screengrab was take.
Rumours have been circulating of a mysterious current-gen Assassin's Creed title called AC: Comet that is reportedly set in New York City immediately after the events of AC IV: Black Flag and follows a Templar called Shay. Could Comet and Rogue be the same title?
Ubisoft have yet to comment on the listing but CEO Yves Guillemot promised in a recent conference call with investors that there would be plenty more Assassin's Creed for current-gen machines and they would make an announcement soon
Hopefully all will become clear at Gamescom which will take place in the middle of August.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO