New Gotham-powered Xbox bundle
Microsoft's assault on Christmas continued today, just as it looked like Redmond might have their full hand on the table, as they confirmed another new bundle deal which I'm sure they'll be hoping will make the Xbox more of a challenge to the PS2 which Christmas but a matter of days away. This new bundle is certainly one which will appeal to the 'mainstream', and offers an Xbox console and a copy of the fantastic Project Gotham Racing 2 for £129. Which is a rather good offer, to say the least.
The new deal will be available from retailers as of today, and will continue on a 'while stocks last' basis. Whether or not this new offering will elevate the Xbox to challenge the PS2 is unknown, and also seems a tad unlikely, but it could certainly be the final nail in Nintendo's Christmas coffin; cementing the Xbox's number two status. More on this as we get it.
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early