New Gotham-powered Xbox bundle
Microsoft's assault on Christmas continued today, just as it looked like Redmond might have their full hand on the table, as they confirmed another new bundle deal which I'm sure they'll be hoping will make the Xbox more of a challenge to the PS2 which Christmas but a matter of days away. This new bundle is certainly one which will appeal to the 'mainstream', and offers an Xbox console and a copy of the fantastic Project Gotham Racing 2 for £129. Which is a rather good offer, to say the least.
The new deal will be available from retailers as of today, and will continue on a 'while stocks last' basis. Whether or not this new offering will elevate the Xbox to challenge the PS2 is unknown, and also seems a tad unlikely, but it could certainly be the final nail in Nintendo's Christmas coffin; cementing the Xbox's number two status. More on this as we get it.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release