Eidos plan Championship Manager 2010 release
Sports Interactive's Football Manager may be the current king of the football management simulation genre, but Eidos are hoping to regain their crown with the latest Championship Manager release.
According to word in from the publisher this morning, Championship Manager 2010 will be released on the 11th of September, developer Beautiful Game Studios vowing to up the virtual ante.
The management game, once regarded as a fancy spreadsheet by naysayers, is enhanced this year via a full 3D match engine, which it is hoped will give budding managers a more realistic and useful overview of games.
A demo is planned for release on August 14th, and we'll also be looking at this in a lot more detail come GamesCom Cologne, later this month.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release