Eidos plan Championship Manager 2010 release
Sports Interactive's Football Manager may be the current king of the football management simulation genre, but Eidos are hoping to regain their crown with the latest Championship Manager release.
According to word in from the publisher this morning, Championship Manager 2010 will be released on the 11th of September, developer Beautiful Game Studios vowing to up the virtual ante.
The management game, once regarded as a fancy spreadsheet by naysayers, is enhanced this year via a full 3D match engine, which it is hoped will give budding managers a more realistic and useful overview of games.
A demo is planned for release on August 14th, and we'll also be looking at this in a lot more detail come GamesCom Cologne, later this month.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold