Eidos plan Championship Manager 2010 release
Sports Interactive's Football Manager may be the current king of the football management simulation genre, but Eidos are hoping to regain their crown with the latest Championship Manager release.
According to word in from the publisher this morning, Championship Manager 2010 will be released on the 11th of September, developer Beautiful Game Studios vowing to up the virtual ante.
The management game, once regarded as a fancy spreadsheet by naysayers, is enhanced this year via a full 3D match engine, which it is hoped will give budding managers a more realistic and useful overview of games.
A demo is planned for release on August 14th, and we'll also be looking at this in a lot more detail come GamesCom Cologne, later this month.
- Deep Silver to publish Kenji Inafune's Mighty No. 9, heading for a September release
- D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is coming to PC
- Konami voluntarily delists itself from the New York Stock Exchange
- Paid Skyrim mods become the shortest experiment in Steam history
- Warner Bros announces Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass and Premium Edition
- New Just Cause 3 gameplay trailer features all of the destruction
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch