Eidos plan Championship Manager 2010 release
Sports Interactive's Football Manager may be the current king of the football management simulation genre, but Eidos are hoping to regain their crown with the latest Championship Manager release.
According to word in from the publisher this morning, Championship Manager 2010 will be released on the 11th of September, developer Beautiful Game Studios vowing to up the virtual ante.
The management game, once regarded as a fancy spreadsheet by naysayers, is enhanced this year via a full 3D match engine, which it is hoped will give budding managers a more realistic and useful overview of games.
A demo is planned for release on August 14th, and we'll also be looking at this in a lot more detail come GamesCom Cologne, later this month.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like