Eidos plan Championship Manager 2010 release
Sports Interactive's Football Manager may be the current king of the football management simulation genre, but Eidos are hoping to regain their crown with the latest Championship Manager release.
According to word in from the publisher this morning, Championship Manager 2010 will be released on the 11th of September, developer Beautiful Game Studios vowing to up the virtual ante.
The management game, once regarded as a fancy spreadsheet by naysayers, is enhanced this year via a full 3D match engine, which it is hoped will give budding managers a more realistic and useful overview of games.
A demo is planned for release on August 14th, and we'll also be looking at this in a lot more detail come GamesCom Cologne, later this month.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3