Eidos plan Championship Manager 2010 release
Sports Interactive's Football Manager may be the current king of the football management simulation genre, but Eidos are hoping to regain their crown with the latest Championship Manager release.
According to word in from the publisher this morning, Championship Manager 2010 will be released on the 11th of September, developer Beautiful Game Studios vowing to up the virtual ante.
The management game, once regarded as a fancy spreadsheet by naysayers, is enhanced this year via a full 3D match engine, which it is hoped will give budding managers a more realistic and useful overview of games.
A demo is planned for release on August 14th, and we'll also be looking at this in a lot more detail come GamesCom Cologne, later this month.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015