Activision confirm Modern Warfare for Wii
As rumoured yesterday, Activision today reveal that Modern Warfare is indeed on the way for the Nintendo Wii, the publisher giving us all a pleasant surprise and confirming a release on November 10th.
While the original Modern Warfare was crafted by Infinity Ward, this new creation is being ported to Nintendo's console by World at War developers Treyarch.
Infinity Ward are of course more than a little busy polishing off this Christmas's Modern Warfare 2, set for the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
The two games should launch around the same time, depending on where you live, and Activision are clearly expecting big things of their new Wii debutant, even if the console hasn't always proved fertile ground for 'adult' titles such as this.
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today