Activision confirm Modern Warfare for Wii
As rumoured yesterday, Activision today reveal that Modern Warfare is indeed on the way for the Nintendo Wii, the publisher giving us all a pleasant surprise and confirming a release on November 10th.
While the original Modern Warfare was crafted by Infinity Ward, this new creation is being ported to Nintendo's console by World at War developers Treyarch.
Infinity Ward are of course more than a little busy polishing off this Christmas's Modern Warfare 2, set for the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
The two games should launch around the same time, depending on where you live, and Activision are clearly expecting big things of their new Wii debutant, even if the console hasn't always proved fertile ground for 'adult' titles such as this.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015