Activision confirm Modern Warfare for Wii
As rumoured yesterday, Activision today reveal that Modern Warfare is indeed on the way for the Nintendo Wii, the publisher giving us all a pleasant surprise and confirming a release on November 10th.
While the original Modern Warfare was crafted by Infinity Ward, this new creation is being ported to Nintendo's console by World at War developers Treyarch.
Infinity Ward are of course more than a little busy polishing off this Christmas's Modern Warfare 2, set for the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
The two games should launch around the same time, depending on where you live, and Activision are clearly expecting big things of their new Wii debutant, even if the console hasn't always proved fertile ground for 'adult' titles such as this.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year