Apple eye gaming with MacBook Touch?
Word on the street this morning has it that the long-rumoured tablet said to be in the works at Apple (described in most quarters now as the MacBook Touch) could actually be a more concerted Apple assault on the gaming market.
The new system is reportedly based around a 10-inch touch-screen interface, which will come complete with some fairly hefty innards and built in WiFi support.
Despite repeated rumours about the device's existence, Engadget report that the machine is still awaiting the official seal of approval from Apple boss Steve Jobs - with a September announcement planned for a launch this November.
With the whole world now waiting to see what the new device can do, even the gaming world are starting to pay attention, following the success of the iPhone as a gaming platform.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III