Fan catalogues all the recurring characters in The Elder Scrolls series
One diligent Elder Scrolls fan has put together a list of all of the recurring characters that have featured in Bethesda's huge RPG series.
Recurring characters are not something that Bethesda Softworks has focused on for The Elder Scrolls given that hundreds of story years can go by in between games – there was 200 years between the events of Oblivion and Skyrim for instance – but some characters have managed to make a return.
The most notable on is Mannimarco, one of the villains in The Elder Scrolls Online who is responsible for trying to bring Molag Bal into Tamriel. His first appearance is actually in The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall trying to manipulate the player into helping him ascend to godhood.
He returns in Oblivion in human form as the arch enemy of Cyrodil's Mages Guild. Of course, the events of both Daggerfall and Oblivion occur hundreds of years after The Elder Scrolls Online.
The list is pretty interesting for anyone who's even remotely enjoyed playing The Elder Scrolls games and was compiled by Imgur user S141n3dCl4ss.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch