Fan catalogues all the recurring characters in The Elder Scrolls series
One diligent Elder Scrolls fan has put together a list of all of the recurring characters that have featured in Bethesda's huge RPG series.
Recurring characters are not something that Bethesda Softworks has focused on for The Elder Scrolls given that hundreds of story years can go by in between games – there was 200 years between the events of Oblivion and Skyrim for instance – but some characters have managed to make a return.
The most notable on is Mannimarco, one of the villains in The Elder Scrolls Online who is responsible for trying to bring Molag Bal into Tamriel. His first appearance is actually in The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall trying to manipulate the player into helping him ascend to godhood.
He returns in Oblivion in human form as the arch enemy of Cyrodil's Mages Guild. Of course, the events of both Daggerfall and Oblivion occur hundreds of years after The Elder Scrolls Online.
The list is pretty interesting for anyone who's even remotely enjoyed playing The Elder Scrolls games and was compiled by Imgur user S141n3dCl4ss.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release