Fan catalogues all the recurring characters in The Elder Scrolls series
One diligent Elder Scrolls fan has put together a list of all of the recurring characters that have featured in Bethesda's huge RPG series.
Recurring characters are not something that Bethesda Softworks has focused on for The Elder Scrolls given that hundreds of story years can go by in between games – there was 200 years between the events of Oblivion and Skyrim for instance – but some characters have managed to make a return.
The most notable on is Mannimarco, one of the villains in The Elder Scrolls Online who is responsible for trying to bring Molag Bal into Tamriel. His first appearance is actually in The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall trying to manipulate the player into helping him ascend to godhood.
He returns in Oblivion in human form as the arch enemy of Cyrodil's Mages Guild. Of course, the events of both Daggerfall and Oblivion occur hundreds of years after The Elder Scrolls Online.
The list is pretty interesting for anyone who's even remotely enjoyed playing The Elder Scrolls games and was compiled by Imgur user S141n3dCl4ss.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine