Fan catalogues all the recurring characters in The Elder Scrolls series
One diligent Elder Scrolls fan has put together a list of all of the recurring characters that have featured in Bethesda's huge RPG series.
Recurring characters are not something that Bethesda Softworks has focused on for The Elder Scrolls given that hundreds of story years can go by in between games – there was 200 years between the events of Oblivion and Skyrim for instance – but some characters have managed to make a return.
The most notable on is Mannimarco, one of the villains in The Elder Scrolls Online who is responsible for trying to bring Molag Bal into Tamriel. His first appearance is actually in The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall trying to manipulate the player into helping him ascend to godhood.
He returns in Oblivion in human form as the arch enemy of Cyrodil's Mages Guild. Of course, the events of both Daggerfall and Oblivion occur hundreds of years after The Elder Scrolls Online.
The list is pretty interesting for anyone who's even remotely enjoyed playing The Elder Scrolls games and was compiled by Imgur user S141n3dCl4ss.
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible