Fan catalogues all the recurring characters in The Elder Scrolls series
One diligent Elder Scrolls fan has put together a list of all of the recurring characters that have featured in Bethesda's huge RPG series.
Recurring characters are not something that Bethesda Softworks has focused on for The Elder Scrolls given that hundreds of story years can go by in between games – there was 200 years between the events of Oblivion and Skyrim for instance – but some characters have managed to make a return.
The most notable on is Mannimarco, one of the villains in The Elder Scrolls Online who is responsible for trying to bring Molag Bal into Tamriel. His first appearance is actually in The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall trying to manipulate the player into helping him ascend to godhood.
He returns in Oblivion in human form as the arch enemy of Cyrodil's Mages Guild. Of course, the events of both Daggerfall and Oblivion occur hundreds of years after The Elder Scrolls Online.
The list is pretty interesting for anyone who's even remotely enjoyed playing The Elder Scrolls games and was compiled by Imgur user S141n3dCl4ss.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto