The Sims 3 gets first expansion
We have the feeling this won't be the first time we have to write about a new expansion pack for The Sims 3, EA confirming the title's first official update, which will be called World Adventures.
The new pack will be launched on November 16th globally, according to EA, and it'll allow us to take our Sims traveling to all manner of exotic climes, beyond their usual suburban bliss.
Trips including China, France and Egypt are offered up in the new expansion - and as you can see, EA also deliver a handful of screenshots.
"Players will be able to take their Sims on the adventure of a lifetime and explore lands outside of Sunset Valley and Riverview, pursue thrilling new life destinies in locations around the world inspired by famous destinations, and immerse themselves in the open-ended gameplay where they'll discover new cities in China, France and Egypt and share new stories," enthuses Sims general manager Scott Evans.
More very soon.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave