The Sims 3 gets first expansion
We have the feeling this won't be the first time we have to write about a new expansion pack for The Sims 3, EA confirming the title's first official update, which will be called World Adventures.
The new pack will be launched on November 16th globally, according to EA, and it'll allow us to take our Sims traveling to all manner of exotic climes, beyond their usual suburban bliss.
Trips including China, France and Egypt are offered up in the new expansion - and as you can see, EA also deliver a handful of screenshots.
"Players will be able to take their Sims on the adventure of a lifetime and explore lands outside of Sunset Valley and Riverview, pursue thrilling new life destinies in locations around the world inspired by famous destinations, and immerse themselves in the open-ended gameplay where they'll discover new cities in China, France and Egypt and share new stories," enthuses Sims general manager Scott Evans.
More very soon.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side