The Sims 3 gets first expansion
We have the feeling this won't be the first time we have to write about a new expansion pack for The Sims 3, EA confirming the title's first official update, which will be called World Adventures.
The new pack will be launched on November 16th globally, according to EA, and it'll allow us to take our Sims traveling to all manner of exotic climes, beyond their usual suburban bliss.
Trips including China, France and Egypt are offered up in the new expansion - and as you can see, EA also deliver a handful of screenshots.
"Players will be able to take their Sims on the adventure of a lifetime and explore lands outside of Sunset Valley and Riverview, pursue thrilling new life destinies in locations around the world inspired by famous destinations, and immerse themselves in the open-ended gameplay where they'll discover new cities in China, France and Egypt and share new stories," enthuses Sims general manager Scott Evans.
More very soon.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year