The Sims 3 gets first expansion
We have the feeling this won't be the first time we have to write about a new expansion pack for The Sims 3, EA confirming the title's first official update, which will be called World Adventures.
The new pack will be launched on November 16th globally, according to EA, and it'll allow us to take our Sims traveling to all manner of exotic climes, beyond their usual suburban bliss.
Trips including China, France and Egypt are offered up in the new expansion - and as you can see, EA also deliver a handful of screenshots.
"Players will be able to take their Sims on the adventure of a lifetime and explore lands outside of Sunset Valley and Riverview, pursue thrilling new life destinies in locations around the world inspired by famous destinations, and immerse themselves in the open-ended gameplay where they'll discover new cities in China, France and Egypt and share new stories," enthuses Sims general manager Scott Evans.
More very soon.
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early