The Sims 3 gets first expansion
We have the feeling this won't be the first time we have to write about a new expansion pack for The Sims 3, EA confirming the title's first official update, which will be called World Adventures.
The new pack will be launched on November 16th globally, according to EA, and it'll allow us to take our Sims traveling to all manner of exotic climes, beyond their usual suburban bliss.
Trips including China, France and Egypt are offered up in the new expansion - and as you can see, EA also deliver a handful of screenshots.
"Players will be able to take their Sims on the adventure of a lifetime and explore lands outside of Sunset Valley and Riverview, pursue thrilling new life destinies in locations around the world inspired by famous destinations, and immerse themselves in the open-ended gameplay where they'll discover new cities in China, France and Egypt and share new stories," enthuses Sims general manager Scott Evans.
More very soon.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title