Miis playable in Guitar Hero 5
First, we were told that Guitar Hero 5 would support Xbox Live Avatars, and now we hear that Activision's new game will also offer support for Miis on the Wii console.
Speaking to Eurogamer.net the publisher revealed that the Wii's characters will work with the game in exactly the same way as the bigger Xbox 360 version.
While the Wii will be supported, the firm admit that the same thing is unlikely of the PS3 - where the game could theoretically use the avatars players have created for the Home social network.
"While there are no plans to have Home avatars for the PS3 version, the US has confirmed that Wii owners will be able to rock out with their Miis in Mii Freestyle Mode," the website was told. More shortly.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May