Miis playable in Guitar Hero 5
First, we were told that Guitar Hero 5 would support Xbox Live Avatars, and now we hear that Activision's new game will also offer support for Miis on the Wii console.
Speaking to Eurogamer.net the publisher revealed that the Wii's characters will work with the game in exactly the same way as the bigger Xbox 360 version.
While the Wii will be supported, the firm admit that the same thing is unlikely of the PS3 - where the game could theoretically use the avatars players have created for the Home social network.
"While there are no plans to have Home avatars for the PS3 version, the US has confirmed that Wii owners will be able to rock out with their Miis in Mii Freestyle Mode," the website was told. More shortly.
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power