Miis playable in Guitar Hero 5
First, we were told that Guitar Hero 5 would support Xbox Live Avatars, and now we hear that Activision's new game will also offer support for Miis on the Wii console.
Speaking to Eurogamer.net the publisher revealed that the Wii's characters will work with the game in exactly the same way as the bigger Xbox 360 version.
While the Wii will be supported, the firm admit that the same thing is unlikely of the PS3 - where the game could theoretically use the avatars players have created for the Home social network.
"While there are no plans to have Home avatars for the PS3 version, the US has confirmed that Wii owners will be able to rock out with their Miis in Mii Freestyle Mode," the website was told. More shortly.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3