Miis playable in Guitar Hero 5
First, we were told that Guitar Hero 5 would support Xbox Live Avatars, and now we hear that Activision's new game will also offer support for Miis on the Wii console.
Speaking to Eurogamer.net the publisher revealed that the Wii's characters will work with the game in exactly the same way as the bigger Xbox 360 version.
While the Wii will be supported, the firm admit that the same thing is unlikely of the PS3 - where the game could theoretically use the avatars players have created for the Home social network.
"While there are no plans to have Home avatars for the PS3 version, the US has confirmed that Wii owners will be able to rock out with their Miis in Mii Freestyle Mode," the website was told. More shortly.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update