Xbox Live Avatars to work in Guitar Hero 5
Activision and Microsoft have today confirmed that the Xbox 360's colourful Avatars will be playable within Guitar Hero 5, for those wishing eschew the game's own characters.
The new music game boasts 85 in-game tracks, a record for a game of this genre, and while the title is light on innovation, it does look like one of the biggest and most complete music games to date.
Players will be able to mix and match line-ups comprised of GH characters and their Avatars, and this is clearly part of Activision's drive to make the game as sociable as possible.
"Elevating the Guitar Hero series to new heights with unmatched social gameplay, an enhanced style, and new in-game artists, Guitar Hero 5 features new surprises and challenges that will fire-up long-time fret board fanatics and create a new generation of addicts," beams the official spiel. More soon.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey