Xbox Live Avatars to work in Guitar Hero 5
Activision and Microsoft have today confirmed that the Xbox 360's colourful Avatars will be playable within Guitar Hero 5, for those wishing eschew the game's own characters.
The new music game boasts 85 in-game tracks, a record for a game of this genre, and while the title is light on innovation, it does look like one of the biggest and most complete music games to date.
Players will be able to mix and match line-ups comprised of GH characters and their Avatars, and this is clearly part of Activision's drive to make the game as sociable as possible.
"Elevating the Guitar Hero series to new heights with unmatched social gameplay, an enhanced style, and new in-game artists, Guitar Hero 5 features new surprises and challenges that will fire-up long-time fret board fanatics and create a new generation of addicts," beams the official spiel. More soon.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny