Xbox Live Avatars to work in Guitar Hero 5
Activision and Microsoft have today confirmed that the Xbox 360's colourful Avatars will be playable within Guitar Hero 5, for those wishing eschew the game's own characters.
The new music game boasts 85 in-game tracks, a record for a game of this genre, and while the title is light on innovation, it does look like one of the biggest and most complete music games to date.
Players will be able to mix and match line-ups comprised of GH characters and their Avatars, and this is clearly part of Activision's drive to make the game as sociable as possible.
"Elevating the Guitar Hero series to new heights with unmatched social gameplay, an enhanced style, and new in-game artists, Guitar Hero 5 features new surprises and challenges that will fire-up long-time fret board fanatics and create a new generation of addicts," beams the official spiel. More soon.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO