Max Payne heads to GBA
Despite an unusual dearth of furore surrounding this new Rockstar title, it appears a new Max Payne for the GBA has been created, and will be released as soon as December 16th (in the US of A) on Nintendo's massively popular handheld.
The graphic novel style will continue in miniature, and twelve New York levels will be available for Max to run around in shooting; even making use of his trademark Bullet Time ability. We've no word on a European date for this yet; nor any idea how this intriguing prospect will play. We were just surprised not to have heard of it earlier. Thanks to Eurogamer.net.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey