Max Payne heads to GBA
Despite an unusual dearth of furore surrounding this new Rockstar title, it appears a new Max Payne for the GBA has been created, and will be released as soon as December 16th (in the US of A) on Nintendo's massively popular handheld.
The graphic novel style will continue in miniature, and twelve New York levels will be available for Max to run around in shooting; even making use of his trademark Bullet Time ability. We've no word on a European date for this yet; nor any idea how this intriguing prospect will play. We were just surprised not to have heard of it earlier. Thanks to Eurogamer.net.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015