Max Payne heads to GBA
Despite an unusual dearth of furore surrounding this new Rockstar title, it appears a new Max Payne for the GBA has been created, and will be released as soon as December 16th (in the US of A) on Nintendo's massively popular handheld.
The graphic novel style will continue in miniature, and twelve New York levels will be available for Max to run around in shooting; even making use of his trademark Bullet Time ability. We've no word on a European date for this yet; nor any idea how this intriguing prospect will play. We were just surprised not to have heard of it earlier. Thanks to Eurogamer.net.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light