Max Payne heads to GBA
Despite an unusual dearth of furore surrounding this new Rockstar title, it appears a new Max Payne for the GBA has been created, and will be released as soon as December 16th (in the US of A) on Nintendo's massively popular handheld.
The graphic novel style will continue in miniature, and twelve New York levels will be available for Max to run around in shooting; even making use of his trademark Bullet Time ability. We've no word on a European date for this yet; nor any idea how this intriguing prospect will play. We were just surprised not to have heard of it earlier. Thanks to Eurogamer.net.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer