Max Payne heads to GBA
Despite an unusual dearth of furore surrounding this new Rockstar title, it appears a new Max Payne for the GBA has been created, and will be released as soon as December 16th (in the US of A) on Nintendo's massively popular handheld.
The graphic novel style will continue in miniature, and twelve New York levels will be available for Max to run around in shooting; even making use of his trademark Bullet Time ability. We've no word on a European date for this yet; nor any idea how this intriguing prospect will play. We were just surprised not to have heard of it earlier. Thanks to Eurogamer.net.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO