Avatar game will have 3D effects on 360
The Avatar video game currently being crafted by Ubisoft will support proper 3D effects on televisions that offer support for the technology, we're told this week.
The game, based on James Cameron's 3D movie, will also support such effects on the Xbox 360 - but only if you have one of the consoles that boasts an HDMI-out port says MTV.
The game will only support 3D functionality in 1080p resolution, hence the need for the HDMI port, according to Ubisoft exec Luc Duchaine.
Of course, all this wizardry means that Avatar won't be offering any 3D on the Wii console - but we'd sort of guessed that already.
More Avatar news as we get it.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light