Avatar game will have 3D effects on 360
The Avatar video game currently being crafted by Ubisoft will support proper 3D effects on televisions that offer support for the technology, we're told this week.
The game, based on James Cameron's 3D movie, will also support such effects on the Xbox 360 - but only if you have one of the consoles that boasts an HDMI-out port says MTV.
The game will only support 3D functionality in 1080p resolution, hence the need for the HDMI port, according to Ubisoft exec Luc Duchaine.
Of course, all this wizardry means that Avatar won't be offering any 3D on the Wii console - but we'd sort of guessed that already.
More Avatar news as we get it.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today