Avatar game will have 3D effects on 360
The Avatar video game currently being crafted by Ubisoft will support proper 3D effects on televisions that offer support for the technology, we're told this week.
The game, based on James Cameron's 3D movie, will also support such effects on the Xbox 360 - but only if you have one of the consoles that boasts an HDMI-out port says MTV.
The game will only support 3D functionality in 1080p resolution, hence the need for the HDMI port, according to Ubisoft exec Luc Duchaine.
Of course, all this wizardry means that Avatar won't be offering any 3D on the Wii console - but we'd sort of guessed that already.
More Avatar news as we get it.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone