New UFC games for Wii, handhelds
Fresh from giving publisher THQ its first profitable quarter in ages, the UFC series could be looking to conquer new territory, CEO Brian Farrell confirming that future versions of the IP could make it to the Wii and handhelds.
"Over time, we plan to build our UFC franchise by expanding international sales and by developing games on new platforms such as handhelds and Nintendo Wii," the big cheese enthused.
Apparently, the most recently released iteration in the series has sold an impressive 2.9 million copies, and while details on future titles is non-existance, Farrell has confirmed that yearly updates will be offered in a way presumably similar to EA's big sporting franchises.
More fighting very soon.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released