New UFC games for Wii, handhelds
Fresh from giving publisher THQ its first profitable quarter in ages, the UFC series could be looking to conquer new territory, CEO Brian Farrell confirming that future versions of the IP could make it to the Wii and handhelds.
"Over time, we plan to build our UFC franchise by expanding international sales and by developing games on new platforms such as handhelds and Nintendo Wii," the big cheese enthused.
Apparently, the most recently released iteration in the series has sold an impressive 2.9 million copies, and while details on future titles is non-existance, Farrell has confirmed that yearly updates will be offered in a way presumably similar to EA's big sporting franchises.
More fighting very soon.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat