Braben defends Lionhead's Milo
Lionhead's 'Milo and Kate' demonstration at E3 certainly drew an impressed reaction at the show itself, but in the aftermath some have questioned how much real innovation was on display.
Veteran game developer of Frontier Developments, however, has stepped forward to defend Lionhead from the critics.
"I think there is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of with good, complex smoke and mirrors. With all of these things, we're building interesting worlds, and there are so many different ways you can do that. Milo & Kate showed some of that, and some of the things we're working on will show some of that too," the veteran enthused to Eurogamer.
"There are so many different dimensions to it: I often bore on about film, but it shows how much more there is out there that we haven't touched yet in the game space."
Braben believes AI is finally starting to come on in leaps and bounds. How exciting.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015