Silicon Knights say nothing on Siren of the Maelstrom
Telefilm Canada let slip earlier this week that a new title from Silicon Knights will be called Siren of the Maelstrom, but the despite this accidental confirmation the developer a refusing to offer further details.
Apparently, the firm are at work on several new projects, of which this is just one. "Silicon Knights is busy working on several exciting projects. Unfortunately, it is too early to disclose any details," Eurogamer.net were told this week.
A psychological thriller has been linked to Silicon Knights in the past, so there is speculation that Siren of the Maelstrom could be this project - due in 2010.
We also hear chatter of some kind of Sega collaboration, although this relationship could have expired. More soon.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May