Silicon Knights say nothing on Siren of the Maelstrom
Telefilm Canada let slip earlier this week that a new title from Silicon Knights will be called Siren of the Maelstrom, but the despite this accidental confirmation the developer a refusing to offer further details.
Apparently, the firm are at work on several new projects, of which this is just one. "Silicon Knights is busy working on several exciting projects. Unfortunately, it is too early to disclose any details," Eurogamer.net were told this week.
A psychological thriller has been linked to Silicon Knights in the past, so there is speculation that Siren of the Maelstrom could be this project - due in 2010.
We also hear chatter of some kind of Sega collaboration, although this relationship could have expired. More soon.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch