Silicon Knights say nothing on Siren of the Maelstrom
Telefilm Canada let slip earlier this week that a new title from Silicon Knights will be called Siren of the Maelstrom, but the despite this accidental confirmation the developer a refusing to offer further details.
Apparently, the firm are at work on several new projects, of which this is just one. "Silicon Knights is busy working on several exciting projects. Unfortunately, it is too early to disclose any details," Eurogamer.net were told this week.
A psychological thriller has been linked to Silicon Knights in the past, so there is speculation that Siren of the Maelstrom could be this project - due in 2010.
We also hear chatter of some kind of Sega collaboration, although this relationship could have expired. More soon.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer