Silicon Knights say nothing on Siren of the Maelstrom
Telefilm Canada let slip earlier this week that a new title from Silicon Knights will be called Siren of the Maelstrom, but the despite this accidental confirmation the developer a refusing to offer further details.
Apparently, the firm are at work on several new projects, of which this is just one. "Silicon Knights is busy working on several exciting projects. Unfortunately, it is too early to disclose any details," Eurogamer.net were told this week.
A psychological thriller has been linked to Silicon Knights in the past, so there is speculation that Siren of the Maelstrom could be this project - due in 2010.
We also hear chatter of some kind of Sega collaboration, although this relationship could have expired. More soon.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users