Silicon Knights say nothing on Siren of the Maelstrom
Telefilm Canada let slip earlier this week that a new title from Silicon Knights will be called Siren of the Maelstrom, but the despite this accidental confirmation the developer a refusing to offer further details.
Apparently, the firm are at work on several new projects, of which this is just one. "Silicon Knights is busy working on several exciting projects. Unfortunately, it is too early to disclose any details," Eurogamer.net were told this week.
A psychological thriller has been linked to Silicon Knights in the past, so there is speculation that Siren of the Maelstrom could be this project - due in 2010.
We also hear chatter of some kind of Sega collaboration, although this relationship could have expired. More soon.
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week