Third Dead Space game in the works
Visceral are already hard at work behind the scenes on Dead Space 2, sequel to last winter's survival-horror hit, and we today hear that even Dead Space 3 is in the planning stages.
Variety have already confirmed this morning that the producers of the Gears of War movie are behind a new film based on Dead Space - while a Wii release, Dead Space: Extraction, will be also be out this winter sporting an '18' certification.
Apparently, Visceral have plans for at least a trio of Dead Space releases, then, although it is expected that the movie will take it's narrative cues from the first title.
Dead Space 3 must be a very distant prospect at this point, EA having yet to officially lift the lid on the second game in the series. We'll keep you posted on this.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network