Plants vs. Zombies for Xbox Live
PopCap have this week confirmed that PC hit puzzler Plants vs. Zombies is on the way to the Xbox Live Arcade - the casual developer announcing their plans at the Casual Connect conference on the West Coast.
We're unsure when the game will be released, or whether it'll be exactly the same as the acclaimed PC version, but given how well the first title reviewed we're eager to see how PopCap's creation does on consoles.
Assuming the title does well, we might even see it spreading it's wings further, perhaps hitting the PS3 or Wii following an Xbox debut.
Pricing once again remains a mystery, but we'll try to find out more on this just as soon as we can.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch