Plants vs. Zombies for Xbox Live
PopCap have this week confirmed that PC hit puzzler Plants vs. Zombies is on the way to the Xbox Live Arcade - the casual developer announcing their plans at the Casual Connect conference on the West Coast.
We're unsure when the game will be released, or whether it'll be exactly the same as the acclaimed PC version, but given how well the first title reviewed we're eager to see how PopCap's creation does on consoles.
Assuming the title does well, we might even see it spreading it's wings further, perhaps hitting the PS3 or Wii following an Xbox debut.
Pricing once again remains a mystery, but we'll try to find out more on this just as soon as we can.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year