Plants vs. Zombies for Xbox Live
PopCap have this week confirmed that PC hit puzzler Plants vs. Zombies is on the way to the Xbox Live Arcade - the casual developer announcing their plans at the Casual Connect conference on the West Coast.
We're unsure when the game will be released, or whether it'll be exactly the same as the acclaimed PC version, but given how well the first title reviewed we're eager to see how PopCap's creation does on consoles.
Assuming the title does well, we might even see it spreading it's wings further, perhaps hitting the PS3 or Wii following an Xbox debut.
Pricing once again remains a mystery, but we'll try to find out more on this just as soon as we can.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016