Plants vs. Zombies for Xbox Live
PopCap have this week confirmed that PC hit puzzler Plants vs. Zombies is on the way to the Xbox Live Arcade - the casual developer announcing their plans at the Casual Connect conference on the West Coast.
We're unsure when the game will be released, or whether it'll be exactly the same as the acclaimed PC version, but given how well the first title reviewed we're eager to see how PopCap's creation does on consoles.
Assuming the title does well, we might even see it spreading it's wings further, perhaps hitting the PS3 or Wii following an Xbox debut.
Pricing once again remains a mystery, but we'll try to find out more on this just as soon as we can.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year