Plants vs. Zombies for Xbox Live
PopCap have this week confirmed that PC hit puzzler Plants vs. Zombies is on the way to the Xbox Live Arcade - the casual developer announcing their plans at the Casual Connect conference on the West Coast.
We're unsure when the game will be released, or whether it'll be exactly the same as the acclaimed PC version, but given how well the first title reviewed we're eager to see how PopCap's creation does on consoles.
Assuming the title does well, we might even see it spreading it's wings further, perhaps hitting the PS3 or Wii following an Xbox debut.
Pricing once again remains a mystery, but we'll try to find out more on this just as soon as we can.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan