PES 2010 set for Wii this Christmas
We knew that a new version of Pro Evolution Soccer would be out for next-generation consoles in time for the festive season, and today we get confirmation that a Wii release will be out in time, too.
Producer 'Greyhound' Chosogabe promises improved animation over past Wii versions of PES, and there will also be some changes to the control scheme which promise to make ambitious passing moves easier to pull off.
"The stakes have been raised and PES 2010 for Wii shows that Konami can still innovate and surprise," beamed Chosogabe.
"Our control system for Wii is still regarded as the finest and most intuitive around, and we have once again reworked it to add a level of control and realism that can appeal to new and old PES fans alike."
PES does of course face some stiff competition from the FIFA series; the two IPs set to do battle this autumn.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III