PES 2010 set for Wii this Christmas
We knew that a new version of Pro Evolution Soccer would be out for next-generation consoles in time for the festive season, and today we get confirmation that a Wii release will be out in time, too.
Producer 'Greyhound' Chosogabe promises improved animation over past Wii versions of PES, and there will also be some changes to the control scheme which promise to make ambitious passing moves easier to pull off.
"The stakes have been raised and PES 2010 for Wii shows that Konami can still innovate and surprise," beamed Chosogabe.
"Our control system for Wii is still regarded as the finest and most intuitive around, and we have once again reworked it to add a level of control and realism that can appeal to new and old PES fans alike."
PES does of course face some stiff competition from the FIFA series; the two IPs set to do battle this autumn.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer