PES 2010 set for Wii this Christmas
We knew that a new version of Pro Evolution Soccer would be out for next-generation consoles in time for the festive season, and today we get confirmation that a Wii release will be out in time, too.
Producer 'Greyhound' Chosogabe promises improved animation over past Wii versions of PES, and there will also be some changes to the control scheme which promise to make ambitious passing moves easier to pull off.
"The stakes have been raised and PES 2010 for Wii shows that Konami can still innovate and surprise," beamed Chosogabe.
"Our control system for Wii is still regarded as the finest and most intuitive around, and we have once again reworked it to add a level of control and realism that can appeal to new and old PES fans alike."
PES does of course face some stiff competition from the FIFA series; the two IPs set to do battle this autumn.
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergame
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense