PES 2010 set for Wii this Christmas
We knew that a new version of Pro Evolution Soccer would be out for next-generation consoles in time for the festive season, and today we get confirmation that a Wii release will be out in time, too.
Producer 'Greyhound' Chosogabe promises improved animation over past Wii versions of PES, and there will also be some changes to the control scheme which promise to make ambitious passing moves easier to pull off.
"The stakes have been raised and PES 2010 for Wii shows that Konami can still innovate and surprise," beamed Chosogabe.
"Our control system for Wii is still regarded as the finest and most intuitive around, and we have once again reworked it to add a level of control and realism that can appeal to new and old PES fans alike."
PES does of course face some stiff competition from the FIFA series; the two IPs set to do battle this autumn.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year