Guerrilla move away from Killzone 2
Guerrilla and Sony's post-launch support of PS3 exclusive FPS Killzone 2 has been commendable, but it seems the deluge of content and updates that followed the game's launch could be set to subside.
According to word in today from the game's European developer, Guerrilla are about to take a break from work on Killzone 2, and will take a look at the game's evolution - presumably also considering future Killzone projects.
"Right now we're going to take a step back from Killzone 2," Seb Downie tells the official PlayStation blog.
"We've been working non-stop since the disc version was released on patches, DLC and www.killzone.com updates, so need some time to reflect on what is actually out there."
We'll have more on Killzone's future soon.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto