Guerrilla move away from Killzone 2
Guerrilla and Sony's post-launch support of PS3 exclusive FPS Killzone 2 has been commendable, but it seems the deluge of content and updates that followed the game's launch could be set to subside.
According to word in today from the game's European developer, Guerrilla are about to take a break from work on Killzone 2, and will take a look at the game's evolution - presumably also considering future Killzone projects.
"Right now we're going to take a step back from Killzone 2," Seb Downie tells the official PlayStation blog.
"We've been working non-stop since the disc version was released on patches, DLC and www.killzone.com updates, so need some time to reflect on what is actually out there."
We'll have more on Killzone's future soon.
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date