Guerrilla move away from Killzone 2
Guerrilla and Sony's post-launch support of PS3 exclusive FPS Killzone 2 has been commendable, but it seems the deluge of content and updates that followed the game's launch could be set to subside.
According to word in today from the game's European developer, Guerrilla are about to take a break from work on Killzone 2, and will take a look at the game's evolution - presumably also considering future Killzone projects.
"Right now we're going to take a step back from Killzone 2," Seb Downie tells the official PlayStation blog.
"We've been working non-stop since the disc version was released on patches, DLC and www.killzone.com updates, so need some time to reflect on what is actually out there."
We'll have more on Killzone's future soon.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light