Borderlands out in October
2K and Gearbox have conspired to let us know when we we should be able to play their ambitious action-RPG hybrid Borderlands, the game set to arrive on October 20th stateside, and on the 23rd across Europe.
"I don't think we have to be afraid of competition or shy of whats out there," 2K's Christoph Hartmann offered on the release date, in the midst of the hectic festive season.
"I think this holiday season is a little bit lighter in triple-A games than last year."
We'll be taking a closer look at this release soon.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title