Borderlands out in October
2K and Gearbox have conspired to let us know when we we should be able to play their ambitious action-RPG hybrid Borderlands, the game set to arrive on October 20th stateside, and on the 23rd across Europe.
"I don't think we have to be afraid of competition or shy of whats out there," 2K's Christoph Hartmann offered on the release date, in the midst of the hectic festive season.
"I think this holiday season is a little bit lighter in triple-A games than last year."
We'll be taking a closer look at this release soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3