Borderlands out in October
2K and Gearbox have conspired to let us know when we we should be able to play their ambitious action-RPG hybrid Borderlands, the game set to arrive on October 20th stateside, and on the 23rd across Europe.
"I don't think we have to be afraid of competition or shy of whats out there," 2K's Christoph Hartmann offered on the release date, in the midst of the hectic festive season.
"I think this holiday season is a little bit lighter in triple-A games than last year."
We'll be taking a closer look at this release soon.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users