Borderlands out in October
2K and Gearbox have conspired to let us know when we we should be able to play their ambitious action-RPG hybrid Borderlands, the game set to arrive on October 20th stateside, and on the 23rd across Europe.
"I don't think we have to be afraid of competition or shy of whats out there," 2K's Christoph Hartmann offered on the release date, in the midst of the hectic festive season.
"I think this holiday season is a little bit lighter in triple-A games than last year."
We'll be taking a closer look at this release soon.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny