Borderlands out in October
2K and Gearbox have conspired to let us know when we we should be able to play their ambitious action-RPG hybrid Borderlands, the game set to arrive on October 20th stateside, and on the 23rd across Europe.
"I don't think we have to be afraid of competition or shy of whats out there," 2K's Christoph Hartmann offered on the release date, in the midst of the hectic festive season.
"I think this holiday season is a little bit lighter in triple-A games than last year."
We'll be taking a closer look at this release soon.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer