Ballad of Gay Tony hitting GTA IV this October
Word in from Microsoft this morning reveals that the next Xbox 360 exclusive episode for GTA IV will be released on October 29th.
The Ballad of Gay Tony has been in the works for some months, and will cost those eager downloaders some 1,600 Microsoft Points.
Microsoft reportedly paid handsomely to secure this DLC on a solo basis for their console, and will be hoping this release can give them a bumper festive season.
In related news, both slices of DLC - The Ballad of Gay Tony and The Lost and Damned - will arrive in a boxed release this winter, and will be playable without the original GTA IV.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny