Ballad of Gay Tony hitting GTA IV this October
Word in from Microsoft this morning reveals that the next Xbox 360 exclusive episode for GTA IV will be released on October 29th.
The Ballad of Gay Tony has been in the works for some months, and will cost those eager downloaders some 1,600 Microsoft Points.
Microsoft reportedly paid handsomely to secure this DLC on a solo basis for their console, and will be hoping this release can give them a bumper festive season.
In related news, both slices of DLC - The Ballad of Gay Tony and The Lost and Damned - will arrive in a boxed release this winter, and will be playable without the original GTA IV.
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today