Ballad of Gay Tony hitting GTA IV this October
Word in from Microsoft this morning reveals that the next Xbox 360 exclusive episode for GTA IV will be released on October 29th.
The Ballad of Gay Tony has been in the works for some months, and will cost those eager downloaders some 1,600 Microsoft Points.
Microsoft reportedly paid handsomely to secure this DLC on a solo basis for their console, and will be hoping this release can give them a bumper festive season.
In related news, both slices of DLC - The Ballad of Gay Tony and The Lost and Damned - will arrive in a boxed release this winter, and will be playable without the original GTA IV.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users