Ballad of Gay Tony hitting GTA IV this October
Word in from Microsoft this morning reveals that the next Xbox 360 exclusive episode for GTA IV will be released on October 29th.
The Ballad of Gay Tony has been in the works for some months, and will cost those eager downloaders some 1,600 Microsoft Points.
Microsoft reportedly paid handsomely to secure this DLC on a solo basis for their console, and will be hoping this release can give them a bumper festive season.
In related news, both slices of DLC - The Ballad of Gay Tony and The Lost and Damned - will arrive in a boxed release this winter, and will be playable without the original GTA IV.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though