Gearbox assure over future of Aliens shooter
All may have been quiet on the current status of Gearbox and Sega's Aliens: Colonial Marines, but that doesn't mean the shooter has been axed like Sega's Aliens RPG project. Rather, the developer are keeping their heads down and working away on the action title still.
Aliens: Colonial Marines has been pushed into 2010, but that doesn't mean the game is struggling, according to Gearbox chief Randy Pitchford.
"I can say that we are working hard and that there are great things afoot and I know that when the time is right, Sega will be excited to share more details about the game," the big cheese told CVG.
"Until that time, I guess the only thing anyone can do is just keep pressuring Gearbox and Sega to spill more beans. Maybe one of us will eventually crack."
More on this when someone cracks, then.
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible