Gearbox assure over future of Aliens shooter
All may have been quiet on the current status of Gearbox and Sega's Aliens: Colonial Marines, but that doesn't mean the shooter has been axed like Sega's Aliens RPG project. Rather, the developer are keeping their heads down and working away on the action title still.
Aliens: Colonial Marines has been pushed into 2010, but that doesn't mean the game is struggling, according to Gearbox chief Randy Pitchford.
"I can say that we are working hard and that there are great things afoot and I know that when the time is right, Sega will be excited to share more details about the game," the big cheese told CVG.
"Until that time, I guess the only thing anyone can do is just keep pressuring Gearbox and Sega to spill more beans. Maybe one of us will eventually crack."
More on this when someone cracks, then.
- Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday