Gearbox assure over future of Aliens shooter
All may have been quiet on the current status of Gearbox and Sega's Aliens: Colonial Marines, but that doesn't mean the shooter has been axed like Sega's Aliens RPG project. Rather, the developer are keeping their heads down and working away on the action title still.
Aliens: Colonial Marines has been pushed into 2010, but that doesn't mean the game is struggling, according to Gearbox chief Randy Pitchford.
"I can say that we are working hard and that there are great things afoot and I know that when the time is right, Sega will be excited to share more details about the game," the big cheese told CVG.
"Until that time, I guess the only thing anyone can do is just keep pressuring Gearbox and Sega to spill more beans. Maybe one of us will eventually crack."
More on this when someone cracks, then.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date