Gearbox assure over future of Aliens shooter
All may have been quiet on the current status of Gearbox and Sega's Aliens: Colonial Marines, but that doesn't mean the shooter has been axed like Sega's Aliens RPG project. Rather, the developer are keeping their heads down and working away on the action title still.
Aliens: Colonial Marines has been pushed into 2010, but that doesn't mean the game is struggling, according to Gearbox chief Randy Pitchford.
"I can say that we are working hard and that there are great things afoot and I know that when the time is right, Sega will be excited to share more details about the game," the big cheese told CVG.
"Until that time, I guess the only thing anyone can do is just keep pressuring Gearbox and Sega to spill more beans. Maybe one of us will eventually crack."
More on this when someone cracks, then.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto