Gearbox assure over future of Aliens shooter
All may have been quiet on the current status of Gearbox and Sega's Aliens: Colonial Marines, but that doesn't mean the shooter has been axed like Sega's Aliens RPG project. Rather, the developer are keeping their heads down and working away on the action title still.
Aliens: Colonial Marines has been pushed into 2010, but that doesn't mean the game is struggling, according to Gearbox chief Randy Pitchford.
"I can say that we are working hard and that there are great things afoot and I know that when the time is right, Sega will be excited to share more details about the game," the big cheese told CVG.
"Until that time, I guess the only thing anyone can do is just keep pressuring Gearbox and Sega to spill more beans. Maybe one of us will eventually crack."
More on this when someone cracks, then.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey