New Monkey Ball for Wii
The Nintendo Wii will be getting a new Super Monkey Ball release, we learn this morning, Sega confirming that Super Monkey Ball: Step & Roll should be out in early 2010 (the 'winter' if you prefer).
Apparently, the long awaited return of Monkey Ball will make use of the Wii's Balance Board (yes, we can see how that might work, too), and that a 'party game' affair is on the cards.
Monkey Ball is something of a natural fit for the Wii, so it's surprising in some respects that the game has taken this long, still, we'll attempt to extract more details on this from Sega while we await a full release.
More on Step & Roll as we get it.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO