New Monkey Ball for Wii
The Nintendo Wii will be getting a new Super Monkey Ball release, we learn this morning, Sega confirming that Super Monkey Ball: Step & Roll should be out in early 2010 (the 'winter' if you prefer).
Apparently, the long awaited return of Monkey Ball will make use of the Wii's Balance Board (yes, we can see how that might work, too), and that a 'party game' affair is on the cards.
Monkey Ball is something of a natural fit for the Wii, so it's surprising in some respects that the game has taken this long, still, we'll attempt to extract more details on this from Sega while we await a full release.
More on Step & Roll as we get it.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year