New Monkey Ball for Wii
The Nintendo Wii will be getting a new Super Monkey Ball release, we learn this morning, Sega confirming that Super Monkey Ball: Step & Roll should be out in early 2010 (the 'winter' if you prefer).
Apparently, the long awaited return of Monkey Ball will make use of the Wii's Balance Board (yes, we can see how that might work, too), and that a 'party game' affair is on the cards.
Monkey Ball is something of a natural fit for the Wii, so it's surprising in some respects that the game has taken this long, still, we'll attempt to extract more details on this from Sega while we await a full release.
More on Step & Roll as we get it.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III