New Monkey Ball for Wii
The Nintendo Wii will be getting a new Super Monkey Ball release, we learn this morning, Sega confirming that Super Monkey Ball: Step & Roll should be out in early 2010 (the 'winter' if you prefer).
Apparently, the long awaited return of Monkey Ball will make use of the Wii's Balance Board (yes, we can see how that might work, too), and that a 'party game' affair is on the cards.
Monkey Ball is something of a natural fit for the Wii, so it's surprising in some respects that the game has taken this long, still, we'll attempt to extract more details on this from Sega while we await a full release.
More on Step & Roll as we get it.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit