New Monkey Ball for Wii
The Nintendo Wii will be getting a new Super Monkey Ball release, we learn this morning, Sega confirming that Super Monkey Ball: Step & Roll should be out in early 2010 (the 'winter' if you prefer).
Apparently, the long awaited return of Monkey Ball will make use of the Wii's Balance Board (yes, we can see how that might work, too), and that a 'party game' affair is on the cards.
Monkey Ball is something of a natural fit for the Wii, so it's surprising in some respects that the game has taken this long, still, we'll attempt to extract more details on this from Sega while we await a full release.
More on Step & Roll as we get it.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015