Halo Wars Battle Map Pack launches
A brand new update for Halo Wars is now live on the Xbox Live Arcade, and can be yours for 800 Microsoft Points, that's the word in from Major Nelson this morning.
The so-called Historical Map Pack offers up four new maps, and is likely to be welcomed by those still playing Ensemble's RTS take on the Halo world.
Here's the official scoop on the maps themselves: "Blood River - battle a single opponent over a treacherous natural chokepoint; Barrens - engage your enemy in the midst of the Flood; Memorial Basin - two vs. two team play in one of the bloodiest battles in Halo history; and Glacial Ravine - three vs. three action as you fight to control a narrow corridor flanked by energy walls."
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network