Halo Wars Battle Map Pack launches
A brand new update for Halo Wars is now live on the Xbox Live Arcade, and can be yours for 800 Microsoft Points, that's the word in from Major Nelson this morning.
The so-called Historical Map Pack offers up four new maps, and is likely to be welcomed by those still playing Ensemble's RTS take on the Halo world.
Here's the official scoop on the maps themselves: "Blood River - battle a single opponent over a treacherous natural chokepoint; Barrens - engage your enemy in the midst of the Flood; Memorial Basin - two vs. two team play in one of the bloodiest battles in Halo history; and Glacial Ravine - three vs. three action as you fight to control a narrow corridor flanked by energy walls."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer