Santana set for Guitar Hero role
Real guitar hero Carlos Santana is set for a key role in Guitar Hero 5, Activision confirm this morning.
Guitar Hero 5 is due out in time for Christmas, and it'll focussing on making the ultimate party game even more accessible to vast numbers of players, via a range of new gameplay modes.
As well as Santana's in-game visage, the title will offer one Santana classic: 'No one to depend on', from the 'Santana' album.
The publisher have already released some nice snapshots of the veteran rocker getting down in number five. More soon.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update