Santana set for Guitar Hero role
Real guitar hero Carlos Santana is set for a key role in Guitar Hero 5, Activision confirm this morning.
Guitar Hero 5 is due out in time for Christmas, and it'll focussing on making the ultimate party game even more accessible to vast numbers of players, via a range of new gameplay modes.
As well as Santana's in-game visage, the title will offer one Santana classic: 'No one to depend on', from the 'Santana' album.
The publisher have already released some nice snapshots of the veteran rocker getting down in number five. More soon.
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early