Santana set for Guitar Hero role
Real guitar hero Carlos Santana is set for a key role in Guitar Hero 5, Activision confirm this morning.
Guitar Hero 5 is due out in time for Christmas, and it'll focussing on making the ultimate party game even more accessible to vast numbers of players, via a range of new gameplay modes.
As well as Santana's in-game visage, the title will offer one Santana classic: 'No one to depend on', from the 'Santana' album.
The publisher have already released some nice snapshots of the veteran rocker getting down in number five. More soon.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon