Santana set for Guitar Hero role
Real guitar hero Carlos Santana is set for a key role in Guitar Hero 5, Activision confirm this morning.
Guitar Hero 5 is due out in time for Christmas, and it'll focussing on making the ultimate party game even more accessible to vast numbers of players, via a range of new gameplay modes.
As well as Santana's in-game visage, the title will offer one Santana classic: 'No one to depend on', from the 'Santana' album.
The publisher have already released some nice snapshots of the veteran rocker getting down in number five. More soon.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny