Santana set for Guitar Hero role
Real guitar hero Carlos Santana is set for a key role in Guitar Hero 5, Activision confirm this morning.
Guitar Hero 5 is due out in time for Christmas, and it'll focussing on making the ultimate party game even more accessible to vast numbers of players, via a range of new gameplay modes.
As well as Santana's in-game visage, the title will offer one Santana classic: 'No one to depend on', from the 'Santana' album.
The publisher have already released some nice snapshots of the veteran rocker getting down in number five. More soon.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May