Boom Blox could go multi-platform
EA puzzle hit Boom Blox could eventually make it to other platforms in addition to the Wii console, Bright Light Studios boss Harvey Elliott telling Videogamer at Shrine Week that nothing has been ruled out.
"I wouldn't rule anything out, never say never," Elliott offered.
"Why I think Boom Blox has really worked is that it captured the spirit of the Wii. It's about the motion control, it's about throwing a ball or throwing an object.
"I can't imagine that on other devices at the moment. There's something very physical about it. Right now I'm really proud that it's stayed focused on the Wii and I think it's the right thing. Who knows for the future."
While Elliott doesn't mention it, Sony and Microsoft are of course hard at work on some motion control technology of their own, which could of course provide the tactile control so key to this series. More soon.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes