BioShock creator talks up ambitious new game
Ken Levine, the man credited with the creation of the wonderful BioShock, has been talking up his new non-BioShock related project while taking to Gamasutra. According to the game designer, this secret new project "is more ambitious than anything we've ever done."
"I think that when we think about a project now... When we thought about this project, we accounted for the fact that hiring the staff that we needed to hire would take some time," he explained, admitting that this project will take some time to emerge.
"And when we thought about the shipping date of the project... We needed a certain kind of length for the title, because we had a scope and ambition in mind which is more ambitious than anything we've ever done."
Levine assures that this new opus is far more ambitious than BioShock, but neither the designer nor publisher Take-Two will be drawn to confirm any specifics. We're keen to learn more, needless to say.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto