BioShock creator talks up ambitious new game
Ken Levine, the man credited with the creation of the wonderful BioShock, has been talking up his new non-BioShock related project while taking to Gamasutra. According to the game designer, this secret new project "is more ambitious than anything we've ever done."
"I think that when we think about a project now... When we thought about this project, we accounted for the fact that hiring the staff that we needed to hire would take some time," he explained, admitting that this project will take some time to emerge.
"And when we thought about the shipping date of the project... We needed a certain kind of length for the title, because we had a scope and ambition in mind which is more ambitious than anything we've ever done."
Levine assures that this new opus is far more ambitious than BioShock, but neither the designer nor publisher Take-Two will be drawn to confirm any specifics. We're keen to learn more, needless to say.
- Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow producer Dave Cox parts ways with Konami
- Xenoblade Chronicles coming to the New 3DS
- Deep Silver teases a devilish Saints Row V reveal
- Nintendo announces two brand new upgraded 3DS models
- Microsoft announces Games With Gold selection for September
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion