BioShock creator talks up ambitious new game
Ken Levine, the man credited with the creation of the wonderful BioShock, has been talking up his new non-BioShock related project while taking to Gamasutra. According to the game designer, this secret new project "is more ambitious than anything we've ever done."
"I think that when we think about a project now... When we thought about this project, we accounted for the fact that hiring the staff that we needed to hire would take some time," he explained, admitting that this project will take some time to emerge.
"And when we thought about the shipping date of the project... We needed a certain kind of length for the title, because we had a scope and ambition in mind which is more ambitious than anything we've ever done."
Levine assures that this new opus is far more ambitious than BioShock, but neither the designer nor publisher Take-Two will be drawn to confirm any specifics. We're keen to learn more, needless to say.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer