BioShock creator talks up ambitious new game
Ken Levine, the man credited with the creation of the wonderful BioShock, has been talking up his new non-BioShock related project while taking to Gamasutra. According to the game designer, this secret new project "is more ambitious than anything we've ever done."
"I think that when we think about a project now... When we thought about this project, we accounted for the fact that hiring the staff that we needed to hire would take some time," he explained, admitting that this project will take some time to emerge.
"And when we thought about the shipping date of the project... We needed a certain kind of length for the title, because we had a scope and ambition in mind which is more ambitious than anything we've ever done."
Levine assures that this new opus is far more ambitious than BioShock, but neither the designer nor publisher Take-Two will be drawn to confirm any specifics. We're keen to learn more, needless to say.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter