BioShock creator talks up ambitious new game
Ken Levine, the man credited with the creation of the wonderful BioShock, has been talking up his new non-BioShock related project while taking to Gamasutra. According to the game designer, this secret new project "is more ambitious than anything we've ever done."
"I think that when we think about a project now... When we thought about this project, we accounted for the fact that hiring the staff that we needed to hire would take some time," he explained, admitting that this project will take some time to emerge.
"And when we thought about the shipping date of the project... We needed a certain kind of length for the title, because we had a scope and ambition in mind which is more ambitious than anything we've ever done."
Levine assures that this new opus is far more ambitious than BioShock, but neither the designer nor publisher Take-Two will be drawn to confirm any specifics. We're keen to learn more, needless to say.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny