PS2 Online gets orderly
Those of you fed up with poorly organised or even cheat-ridden online games might be particularly interested in this spot of news from Sony today, who have announced two new moderated servers for PS2 Online gamers looking for a fair and balanced game of SOCOM or Hardware: Online Arena.
The "SCEE Central Station Universe" will be moderated by Sony's own team to ensure fair-play in SOCOM, and all you'll need is your username and password. Several games are apparently available, so just look for this option. The moderated Hardware games are available in the 'Academy', if you fancy trekking that one down, too. Now all Sony need are some better online games, to go with the new moderation, and we'll really have something to talk about.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter