PS2 Online gets orderly
Those of you fed up with poorly organised or even cheat-ridden online games might be particularly interested in this spot of news from Sony today, who have announced two new moderated servers for PS2 Online gamers looking for a fair and balanced game of SOCOM or Hardware: Online Arena.
The "SCEE Central Station Universe" will be moderated by Sony's own team to ensure fair-play in SOCOM, and all you'll need is your username and password. Several games are apparently available, so just look for this option. The moderated Hardware games are available in the 'Academy', if you fancy trekking that one down, too. Now all Sony need are some better online games, to go with the new moderation, and we'll really have something to talk about.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3