PS2 Online gets orderly
Those of you fed up with poorly organised or even cheat-ridden online games might be particularly interested in this spot of news from Sony today, who have announced two new moderated servers for PS2 Online gamers looking for a fair and balanced game of SOCOM or Hardware: Online Arena.
The "SCEE Central Station Universe" will be moderated by Sony's own team to ensure fair-play in SOCOM, and all you'll need is your username and password. Several games are apparently available, so just look for this option. The moderated Hardware games are available in the 'Academy', if you fancy trekking that one down, too. Now all Sony need are some better online games, to go with the new moderation, and we'll really have something to talk about.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year