PS2 Online gets orderly
Those of you fed up with poorly organised or even cheat-ridden online games might be particularly interested in this spot of news from Sony today, who have announced two new moderated servers for PS2 Online gamers looking for a fair and balanced game of SOCOM or Hardware: Online Arena.
The "SCEE Central Station Universe" will be moderated by Sony's own team to ensure fair-play in SOCOM, and all you'll need is your username and password. Several games are apparently available, so just look for this option. The moderated Hardware games are available in the 'Academy', if you fancy trekking that one down, too. Now all Sony need are some better online games, to go with the new moderation, and we'll really have something to talk about.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year