PS2 Online gets orderly
Those of you fed up with poorly organised or even cheat-ridden online games might be particularly interested in this spot of news from Sony today, who have announced two new moderated servers for PS2 Online gamers looking for a fair and balanced game of SOCOM or Hardware: Online Arena.
The "SCEE Central Station Universe" will be moderated by Sony's own team to ensure fair-play in SOCOM, and all you'll need is your username and password. Several games are apparently available, so just look for this option. The moderated Hardware games are available in the 'Academy', if you fancy trekking that one down, too. Now all Sony need are some better online games, to go with the new moderation, and we'll really have something to talk about.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date