Braid creator hiring for new project
There's a post over on Braid's official website from the game's creator, Jonathan Blows advertising for a 3D Environment Concept Artist to work on his latest project.
The unnamed title is detailed as a puzzle-exploration game that is philosophical, and quiet, and is being made for reasons other than crass profit motive.
Blows also asks that, "The ideal candidate understands the nuances of storytelling via environmental cues and has a good feel for the use of colour and lighting."
Brilliantly, there's also a list of things he's really doesn't want to see:
"The majority of the portfolio should consist of things absent from the following list: Girls With Big Tits; Barbarians Wielding Axes, Covered in Blood; Aliens; Space Ships; Gangsters Getting Shot in the Face; Orcs; Giant Robots; and, of course, Postapocalyptic Wastelands."
Looking forward to this one.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year