Braid creator hiring for new project
There's a post over on Braid's official website from the game's creator, Jonathan Blows advertising for a 3D Environment Concept Artist to work on his latest project.
The unnamed title is detailed as a puzzle-exploration game that is philosophical, and quiet, and is being made for reasons other than crass profit motive.
Blows also asks that, "The ideal candidate understands the nuances of storytelling via environmental cues and has a good feel for the use of colour and lighting."
Brilliantly, there's also a list of things he's really doesn't want to see:
"The majority of the portfolio should consist of things absent from the following list: Girls With Big Tits; Barbarians Wielding Axes, Covered in Blood; Aliens; Space Ships; Gangsters Getting Shot in the Face; Orcs; Giant Robots; and, of course, Postapocalyptic Wastelands."
Looking forward to this one.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3