New drums, guitar and extra tracks for GH5
Details for the next Guitar Hero keep steadily emerging with the announcement of a new guitar and drums for the game.
The new axe has been given a slight design overhaul incorporating a digital slider rather than an analogue one, and a more sturdy strumming switch.
Biggest change to the new set of drums being made for the game are the cymbals, which are now full-sized rather than the 'flaps' on the previous kit. The drum pads themselves look slightly bigger too.
More tracks have also been added to the growing list, which will eventually be made up of 85 songs by 83 artists.
There's a full list and images over on Kotaku.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO