New drums, guitar and extra tracks for GH5
Details for the next Guitar Hero keep steadily emerging with the announcement of a new guitar and drums for the game.
The new axe has been given a slight design overhaul incorporating a digital slider rather than an analogue one, and a more sturdy strumming switch.
Biggest change to the new set of drums being made for the game are the cymbals, which are now full-sized rather than the 'flaps' on the previous kit. The drum pads themselves look slightly bigger too.
More tracks have also been added to the growing list, which will eventually be made up of 85 songs by 83 artists.
There's a full list and images over on Kotaku.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto