New drums, guitar and extra tracks for GH5
Details for the next Guitar Hero keep steadily emerging with the announcement of a new guitar and drums for the game.
The new axe has been given a slight design overhaul incorporating a digital slider rather than an analogue one, and a more sturdy strumming switch.
Biggest change to the new set of drums being made for the game are the cymbals, which are now full-sized rather than the 'flaps' on the previous kit. The drum pads themselves look slightly bigger too.
More tracks have also been added to the growing list, which will eventually be made up of 85 songs by 83 artists.
There's a full list and images over on Kotaku.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer