New drums, guitar and extra tracks for GH5
Details for the next Guitar Hero keep steadily emerging with the announcement of a new guitar and drums for the game.
The new axe has been given a slight design overhaul incorporating a digital slider rather than an analogue one, and a more sturdy strumming switch.
Biggest change to the new set of drums being made for the game are the cymbals, which are now full-sized rather than the 'flaps' on the previous kit. The drum pads themselves look slightly bigger too.
More tracks have also been added to the growing list, which will eventually be made up of 85 songs by 83 artists.
There's a full list and images over on Kotaku.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave