New drums, guitar and extra tracks for GH5
Details for the next Guitar Hero keep steadily emerging with the announcement of a new guitar and drums for the game.
The new axe has been given a slight design overhaul incorporating a digital slider rather than an analogue one, and a more sturdy strumming switch.
Biggest change to the new set of drums being made for the game are the cymbals, which are now full-sized rather than the 'flaps' on the previous kit. The drum pads themselves look slightly bigger too.
More tracks have also been added to the growing list, which will eventually be made up of 85 songs by 83 artists.
There's a full list and images over on Kotaku.
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront