Max Payne 3 also delayed
Max Payne 3 now joins a host of major Take-Two titles in being delayed until the first half of fiscal year 2010, joining BioShock 2.
The move comes as part of the company's decision to invest extra time in delivering "what its fans expect and deserve."
"We will now be launching sequels to several of our strongest franchises - including BioShock 2, Mafia II, Max Payne 3 and Red Dead Redemption - during the next fiscal year. These titles will anchor our lineup for fiscal 2010, and along with other products planned for next year, provide a platform for enhanced financial performance in what we hope will be an improved retail environment." said CEO Ben Feder.
Max Payne 3 had originally been pencilled in for a Winter 2009 release.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey