New PSP racer revealed
A new Sony PSP launch title was revealed on Friday as Dutch publisher Playlogic revealed the tentatively titled PSP Racer. A worldwide launch at the end of 2004 is scheduled to coincide with the launch of Sony's eagerly-awaited Playstation handheld. The title will be based on an official licence from Sony.
Playlogic's interest in mobile platforms continued with the announcement of Xyanide; a Nokia N-Gage version of their forthcoming Xbox Live shooter - due in March 2004.
"Our goal has always been to become a worldwide multi-platform publisher," enthused CEO Willem M. Smit. "The PSP license is an important step to become one of the main players in this industry."
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015