New PSP racer revealed
A new Sony PSP launch title was revealed on Friday as Dutch publisher Playlogic revealed the tentatively titled PSP Racer. A worldwide launch at the end of 2004 is scheduled to coincide with the launch of Sony's eagerly-awaited Playstation handheld. The title will be based on an official licence from Sony.
Playlogic's interest in mobile platforms continued with the announcement of Xyanide; a Nokia N-Gage version of their forthcoming Xbox Live shooter - due in March 2004.
"Our goal has always been to become a worldwide multi-platform publisher," enthused CEO Willem M. Smit. "The PSP license is an important step to become one of the main players in this industry."
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below