New PSP racer revealed
A new Sony PSP launch title was revealed on Friday as Dutch publisher Playlogic revealed the tentatively titled PSP Racer. A worldwide launch at the end of 2004 is scheduled to coincide with the launch of Sony's eagerly-awaited Playstation handheld. The title will be based on an official licence from Sony.
Playlogic's interest in mobile platforms continued with the announcement of Xyanide; a Nokia N-Gage version of their forthcoming Xbox Live shooter - due in March 2004.
"Our goal has always been to become a worldwide multi-platform publisher," enthused CEO Willem M. Smit. "The PSP license is an important step to become one of the main players in this industry."
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One