New PSP racer revealed
A new Sony PSP launch title was revealed on Friday as Dutch publisher Playlogic revealed the tentatively titled PSP Racer. A worldwide launch at the end of 2004 is scheduled to coincide with the launch of Sony's eagerly-awaited Playstation handheld. The title will be based on an official licence from Sony.
Playlogic's interest in mobile platforms continued with the announcement of Xyanide; a Nokia N-Gage version of their forthcoming Xbox Live shooter - due in March 2004.
"Our goal has always been to become a worldwide multi-platform publisher," enthused CEO Willem M. Smit. "The PSP license is an important step to become one of the main players in this industry."
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny