New PSP racer revealed
A new Sony PSP launch title was revealed on Friday as Dutch publisher Playlogic revealed the tentatively titled PSP Racer. A worldwide launch at the end of 2004 is scheduled to coincide with the launch of Sony's eagerly-awaited Playstation handheld. The title will be based on an official licence from Sony.
Playlogic's interest in mobile platforms continued with the announcement of Xyanide; a Nokia N-Gage version of their forthcoming Xbox Live shooter - due in March 2004.
"Our goal has always been to become a worldwide multi-platform publisher," enthused CEO Willem M. Smit. "The PSP license is an important step to become one of the main players in this industry."
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3