Leaked images of Tomb Raider reboot?
Eidos' lawyers have been getting themselves into a bit of a flap trying to put a stop to leaked images and concept art for Crystal Dynamics' mooted Tomb Raider revamp.
The pics were leaked by a mole in conjunction with Four Player Co-Op who have been made to remove the screens.
News that Lara's creator Toby Gard has been working with Crystal Dynamics on an 'unnanounced project' and that the developer are working on 'a new instalment in a triple-A franchise'...oh and Eidos have said that the next Tomb Raider will be a reboot all lend added credibility to the rumour.
Apparently the next game will serve as an origin story for Lara and will be open-world.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year