Leaked images of Tomb Raider reboot?
Eidos' lawyers have been getting themselves into a bit of a flap trying to put a stop to leaked images and concept art for Crystal Dynamics' mooted Tomb Raider revamp.
The pics were leaked by a mole in conjunction with Four Player Co-Op who have been made to remove the screens.
News that Lara's creator Toby Gard has been working with Crystal Dynamics on an 'unnanounced project' and that the developer are working on 'a new instalment in a triple-A franchise'...oh and Eidos have said that the next Tomb Raider will be a reboot all lend added credibility to the rumour.
Apparently the next game will serve as an origin story for Lara and will be open-world.
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online