Leaked images of Tomb Raider reboot?
Eidos' lawyers have been getting themselves into a bit of a flap trying to put a stop to leaked images and concept art for Crystal Dynamics' mooted Tomb Raider revamp.
The pics were leaked by a mole in conjunction with Four Player Co-Op who have been made to remove the screens.
News that Lara's creator Toby Gard has been working with Crystal Dynamics on an 'unnanounced project' and that the developer are working on 'a new instalment in a triple-A franchise'...oh and Eidos have said that the next Tomb Raider will be a reboot all lend added credibility to the rumour.
Apparently the next game will serve as an origin story for Lara and will be open-world.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims