Leaked images of Tomb Raider reboot?
Eidos' lawyers have been getting themselves into a bit of a flap trying to put a stop to leaked images and concept art for Crystal Dynamics' mooted Tomb Raider revamp.
The pics were leaked by a mole in conjunction with Four Player Co-Op who have been made to remove the screens.
News that Lara's creator Toby Gard has been working with Crystal Dynamics on an 'unnanounced project' and that the developer are working on 'a new instalment in a triple-A franchise'...oh and Eidos have said that the next Tomb Raider will be a reboot all lend added credibility to the rumour.
Apparently the next game will serve as an origin story for Lara and will be open-world.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey