Leaked images of Tomb Raider reboot?
Eidos' lawyers have been getting themselves into a bit of a flap trying to put a stop to leaked images and concept art for Crystal Dynamics' mooted Tomb Raider revamp.
The pics were leaked by a mole in conjunction with Four Player Co-Op who have been made to remove the screens.
News that Lara's creator Toby Gard has been working with Crystal Dynamics on an 'unnanounced project' and that the developer are working on 'a new instalment in a triple-A franchise'...oh and Eidos have said that the next Tomb Raider will be a reboot all lend added credibility to the rumour.
Apparently the next game will serve as an origin story for Lara and will be open-world.
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014