Valve to show second L4D2 campaign at Comic-Con
Stupid boycott petition be damned. We're nailing our colours to the mast, right here, right now. Left 4 Dead 2 is looking awesome. We've played two chapters of the first campaign and it's brilliant. We can't wait for the full game this November, ok?
So obviously we're excited to see that Valve is revealing the second of five Left 4 Dead 2 campaigns at Comic-Con, which runs from July 22nd - 26th.
Simply titled Swamp Fever, the campaign takes place in the teeming swamps (like, duh) of Louisiana. And if the image we've seen over at VG247 is anything to go by, it's pretty dark.
Valve will also be showing off a few more of the 20+ items promised for the final product.
Zombie-tastic! Or something.
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Tales From The Borderlands to debut this month
- Archwing update arrives for the console versions of Warframe