Valve to show second L4D2 campaign at Comic-Con
Stupid boycott petition be damned. We're nailing our colours to the mast, right here, right now. Left 4 Dead 2 is looking awesome. We've played two chapters of the first campaign and it's brilliant. We can't wait for the full game this November, ok?
So obviously we're excited to see that Valve is revealing the second of five Left 4 Dead 2 campaigns at Comic-Con, which runs from July 22nd - 26th.
Simply titled Swamp Fever, the campaign takes place in the teeming swamps (like, duh) of Louisiana. And if the image we've seen over at VG247 is anything to go by, it's pretty dark.
Valve will also be showing off a few more of the 20+ items promised for the final product.
Zombie-tastic! Or something.
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game