Valve to show second L4D2 campaign at Comic-Con
Stupid boycott petition be damned. We're nailing our colours to the mast, right here, right now. Left 4 Dead 2 is looking awesome. We've played two chapters of the first campaign and it's brilliant. We can't wait for the full game this November, ok?
So obviously we're excited to see that Valve is revealing the second of five Left 4 Dead 2 campaigns at Comic-Con, which runs from July 22nd - 26th.
Simply titled Swamp Fever, the campaign takes place in the teeming swamps (like, duh) of Louisiana. And if the image we've seen over at VG247 is anything to go by, it's pretty dark.
Valve will also be showing off a few more of the 20+ items promised for the final product.
Zombie-tastic! Or something.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer