Valve to show second L4D2 campaign at Comic-Con
Stupid boycott petition be damned. We're nailing our colours to the mast, right here, right now. Left 4 Dead 2 is looking awesome. We've played two chapters of the first campaign and it's brilliant. We can't wait for the full game this November, ok?
So obviously we're excited to see that Valve is revealing the second of five Left 4 Dead 2 campaigns at Comic-Con, which runs from July 22nd - 26th.
Simply titled Swamp Fever, the campaign takes place in the teeming swamps (like, duh) of Louisiana. And if the image we've seen over at VG247 is anything to go by, it's pretty dark.
Valve will also be showing off a few more of the 20+ items promised for the final product.
Zombie-tastic! Or something.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year