First Guitar Hero 5 tracks emerge
Activision has announced the first of what will no doubt be a fair few songs for Guitar Hero 5.
The 24 tracks confirmed so far are a pretty eclectic bunch, including music from the likes of Iggy Pop, David Bowie, Beck, Deep Purple, Tom Petty and Coldplay to name but a few.
This comes hot on the heels of Activision already revealing a staggering 83 bands for the game, which you can check out for yourself over at the official site.
So, 85 songs by 83 artists on the way. Man, our plastic guitars are going to be taking some serious punishment, when the game releases this Autumn.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title