First Guitar Hero 5 tracks emerge
Activision has announced the first of what will no doubt be a fair few songs for Guitar Hero 5.
The 24 tracks confirmed so far are a pretty eclectic bunch, including music from the likes of Iggy Pop, David Bowie, Beck, Deep Purple, Tom Petty and Coldplay to name but a few.
This comes hot on the heels of Activision already revealing a staggering 83 bands for the game, which you can check out for yourself over at the official site.
So, 85 songs by 83 artists on the way. Man, our plastic guitars are going to be taking some serious punishment, when the game releases this Autumn.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year