First Guitar Hero 5 tracks emerge
Activision has announced the first of what will no doubt be a fair few songs for Guitar Hero 5.
The 24 tracks confirmed so far are a pretty eclectic bunch, including music from the likes of Iggy Pop, David Bowie, Beck, Deep Purple, Tom Petty and Coldplay to name but a few.
This comes hot on the heels of Activision already revealing a staggering 83 bands for the game, which you can check out for yourself over at the official site.
So, 85 songs by 83 artists on the way. Man, our plastic guitars are going to be taking some serious punishment, when the game releases this Autumn.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter