First Guitar Hero 5 tracks emerge
Activision has announced the first of what will no doubt be a fair few songs for Guitar Hero 5.
The 24 tracks confirmed so far are a pretty eclectic bunch, including music from the likes of Iggy Pop, David Bowie, Beck, Deep Purple, Tom Petty and Coldplay to name but a few.
This comes hot on the heels of Activision already revealing a staggering 83 bands for the game, which you can check out for yourself over at the official site.
So, 85 songs by 83 artists on the way. Man, our plastic guitars are going to be taking some serious punishment, when the game releases this Autumn.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3