First Guitar Hero 5 tracks emerge
Activision has announced the first of what will no doubt be a fair few songs for Guitar Hero 5.
The 24 tracks confirmed so far are a pretty eclectic bunch, including music from the likes of Iggy Pop, David Bowie, Beck, Deep Purple, Tom Petty and Coldplay to name but a few.
This comes hot on the heels of Activision already revealing a staggering 83 bands for the game, which you can check out for yourself over at the official site.
So, 85 songs by 83 artists on the way. Man, our plastic guitars are going to be taking some serious punishment, when the game releases this Autumn.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer