MechWarrior gets a reboot
Simply entitled MechWarrior, Piranha Games working in collaboration with Smith & Tinker have decided to relaunch the franchise IGN have revealed.
Set in the year 3015 on the planet Deshler, the game has you playing as Adrian Kohl, a nobleman who chooses to party rather than deal with responsibility.
So when House Kurita launch an invasion to conquer Deshler, Kohl suddenly finds a reason to fight and stomp around, blowing big holes in stuff with a giant mech (like you'd need an excuse to do that anyway).
The game's looking awesome as you'd expect, but don't take our word for it. Pore over the screens and check out the movie through the links above.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer