MechWarrior gets a reboot
Simply entitled MechWarrior, Piranha Games working in collaboration with Smith & Tinker have decided to relaunch the franchise IGN have revealed.
Set in the year 3015 on the planet Deshler, the game has you playing as Adrian Kohl, a nobleman who chooses to party rather than deal with responsibility.
So when House Kurita launch an invasion to conquer Deshler, Kohl suddenly finds a reason to fight and stomp around, blowing big holes in stuff with a giant mech (like you'd need an excuse to do that anyway).
The game's looking awesome as you'd expect, but don't take our word for it. Pore over the screens and check out the movie through the links above.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below