MechWarrior gets a reboot
Simply entitled MechWarrior, Piranha Games working in collaboration with Smith & Tinker have decided to relaunch the franchise IGN have revealed.
Set in the year 3015 on the planet Deshler, the game has you playing as Adrian Kohl, a nobleman who chooses to party rather than deal with responsibility.
So when House Kurita launch an invasion to conquer Deshler, Kohl suddenly finds a reason to fight and stomp around, blowing big holes in stuff with a giant mech (like you'd need an excuse to do that anyway).
The game's looking awesome as you'd expect, but don't take our word for it. Pore over the screens and check out the movie through the links above.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network