MechWarrior gets a reboot
Simply entitled MechWarrior, Piranha Games working in collaboration with Smith & Tinker have decided to relaunch the franchise IGN have revealed.
Set in the year 3015 on the planet Deshler, the game has you playing as Adrian Kohl, a nobleman who chooses to party rather than deal with responsibility.
So when House Kurita launch an invasion to conquer Deshler, Kohl suddenly finds a reason to fight and stomp around, blowing big holes in stuff with a giant mech (like you'd need an excuse to do that anyway).
The game's looking awesome as you'd expect, but don't take our word for it. Pore over the screens and check out the movie through the links above.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year