New MechWarrior on the way?
It may have been seven long years since the last MechWarrior game but if three new videos on IGN are to be believed the giant robot franchise could be on the way back.
With Piranha Games rumoured to be in charge of development and EA apparently all set for publishing duties it's all starting to look very promising for Mech fans.
More concrete news should be available soon with IGN also teasing an upcoming interview with Piranha and MechWarrior license holders Smith and Tinker that promises to clear up the rumours.
Interesting Piranha has been working on an as yet unannounced next-gen product since way back in 2005, could this be it?
The first MechWarrior game appeared on PC back in 1989 and was followed by three full sequels and numerous add-ons culminating in the last release which was MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries back in 2002.
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game