New melee weapon announced for Left 4 Dead 2
Valve last night announced their latest addition to Left 4 Dead 2's melee arsenal in timely fashion on IGN.
The announcement is timely as it perfectly coincides with the beginning of The Ashes today and the weapon itself is a lovely lump of willow for you to knock marauding zombies for six.
There's an image through the link above showing the cricket bat being used by L4D 2's resident hick, Ellis decked out in an England cap, on a zombie in full Australian cricket garb. Nice.
The game is slated for a November 17th release and we've got a lovely hands-on preview on the way soon.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title