New melee weapon announced for Left 4 Dead 2
Valve last night announced their latest addition to Left 4 Dead 2's melee arsenal in timely fashion on IGN.
The announcement is timely as it perfectly coincides with the beginning of The Ashes today and the weapon itself is a lovely lump of willow for you to knock marauding zombies for six.
There's an image through the link above showing the cricket bat being used by L4D 2's resident hick, Ellis decked out in an England cap, on a zombie in full Australian cricket garb. Nice.
The game is slated for a November 17th release and we've got a lovely hands-on preview on the way soon.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto