New melee weapon announced for Left 4 Dead 2
Valve last night announced their latest addition to Left 4 Dead 2's melee arsenal in timely fashion on IGN.
The announcement is timely as it perfectly coincides with the beginning of The Ashes today and the weapon itself is a lovely lump of willow for you to knock marauding zombies for six.
There's an image through the link above showing the cricket bat being used by L4D 2's resident hick, Ellis decked out in an England cap, on a zombie in full Australian cricket garb. Nice.
The game is slated for a November 17th release and we've got a lovely hands-on preview on the way soon.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users