New melee weapon announced for Left 4 Dead 2
Valve last night announced their latest addition to Left 4 Dead 2's melee arsenal in timely fashion on IGN.
The announcement is timely as it perfectly coincides with the beginning of The Ashes today and the weapon itself is a lovely lump of willow for you to knock marauding zombies for six.
There's an image through the link above showing the cricket bat being used by L4D 2's resident hick, Ellis decked out in an England cap, on a zombie in full Australian cricket garb. Nice.
The game is slated for a November 17th release and we've got a lovely hands-on preview on the way soon.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side