New melee weapon announced for Left 4 Dead 2
Valve last night announced their latest addition to Left 4 Dead 2's melee arsenal in timely fashion on IGN.
The announcement is timely as it perfectly coincides with the beginning of The Ashes today and the weapon itself is a lovely lump of willow for you to knock marauding zombies for six.
There's an image through the link above showing the cricket bat being used by L4D 2's resident hick, Ellis decked out in an England cap, on a zombie in full Australian cricket garb. Nice.
The game is slated for a November 17th release and we've got a lovely hands-on preview on the way soon.
- Destiny's Vault of Glass Raid coming next week
- Evolution boasts load times under 10 seconds and a 17GB install for Driveclub
- Frontier announces the final release pricing for Elite: Dangerous
- Footage appears of a cancelled Kinect-powered Gears Of War RTS
- Sony closing PSN access for European PSP users next week
- Hotline Miami themed DLC coming to Payday 2
- Sony: The PS Vita is “remarkably resilient”
- Football Manager documentary headed to Vue Cinemas next month
- Curious about the how combat works in Frozen Synapse Prime? The latest video explains all