Chinatown Wars set for Japan debut
GTA: Chinatown Wars on the DS didn't sell as well as Rockstar might have hoped in Western regions, so it is unsurprising to see the publisher now trying their luck in Japan.
Japan does of course boast an epic DS user-base, although as with Europe and America the country is more enamored by the system's casual offerings such as Brain Training.
Hope of success in Japan is further doubtful now that ratings board CERA have slapped a 'Z' certification on the game - making it the most mature DS title ever released in the land of the rising sun.
Z is the same as an '18' rating in many other countries. We'll keep you posted on this.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III