Chinatown Wars set for Japan debut
GTA: Chinatown Wars on the DS didn't sell as well as Rockstar might have hoped in Western regions, so it is unsurprising to see the publisher now trying their luck in Japan.
Japan does of course boast an epic DS user-base, although as with Europe and America the country is more enamored by the system's casual offerings such as Brain Training.
Hope of success in Japan is further doubtful now that ratings board CERA have slapped a 'Z' certification on the game - making it the most mature DS title ever released in the land of the rising sun.
Z is the same as an '18' rating in many other countries. We'll keep you posted on this.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3