Chinatown Wars set for Japan debut
GTA: Chinatown Wars on the DS didn't sell as well as Rockstar might have hoped in Western regions, so it is unsurprising to see the publisher now trying their luck in Japan.
Japan does of course boast an epic DS user-base, although as with Europe and America the country is more enamored by the system's casual offerings such as Brain Training.
Hope of success in Japan is further doubtful now that ratings board CERA have slapped a 'Z' certification on the game - making it the most mature DS title ever released in the land of the rising sun.
Z is the same as an '18' rating in many other countries. We'll keep you posted on this.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016