Chinatown Wars set for Japan debut
GTA: Chinatown Wars on the DS didn't sell as well as Rockstar might have hoped in Western regions, so it is unsurprising to see the publisher now trying their luck in Japan.
Japan does of course boast an epic DS user-base, although as with Europe and America the country is more enamored by the system's casual offerings such as Brain Training.
Hope of success in Japan is further doubtful now that ratings board CERA have slapped a 'Z' certification on the game - making it the most mature DS title ever released in the land of the rising sun.
Z is the same as an '18' rating in many other countries. We'll keep you posted on this.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter