Chinatown Wars set for Japan debut
GTA: Chinatown Wars on the DS didn't sell as well as Rockstar might have hoped in Western regions, so it is unsurprising to see the publisher now trying their luck in Japan.
Japan does of course boast an epic DS user-base, although as with Europe and America the country is more enamored by the system's casual offerings such as Brain Training.
Hope of success in Japan is further doubtful now that ratings board CERA have slapped a 'Z' certification on the game - making it the most mature DS title ever released in the land of the rising sun.
Z is the same as an '18' rating in many other countries. We'll keep you posted on this.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone