BioWare boss enthused by Natal
BioWare chief and EA high-flyer Ray Muzyka has said he is intrigued by the potency of Microsoft's motion-sensing Natal technology, and was certainly rather taken with the demo he was offered before this year's E3 unveiling.
"I got a demo of Project Natal before E3. So I got to check it out hands-on at EA with some other folks, and I thought it was pretty cool," GI.biz were told.
"We didn't get to go to the Microsoft or Sony booths unfortunately because we were booked in meetings, but I read some of the announcements and saw some of the feedback and responses. It's very interesting. And Natal looks exceptionally interesting as a platform extension. I think it's a really powerful idea."
Will BioWare be tempted into crafting their first motion control game by Microsoft's technology? Only time will tell.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year