BioWare boss enthused by Natal
BioWare chief and EA high-flyer Ray Muzyka has said he is intrigued by the potency of Microsoft's motion-sensing Natal technology, and was certainly rather taken with the demo he was offered before this year's E3 unveiling.
"I got a demo of Project Natal before E3. So I got to check it out hands-on at EA with some other folks, and I thought it was pretty cool," GI.biz were told.
"We didn't get to go to the Microsoft or Sony booths unfortunately because we were booked in meetings, but I read some of the announcements and saw some of the feedback and responses. It's very interesting. And Natal looks exceptionally interesting as a platform extension. I think it's a really powerful idea."
Will BioWare be tempted into crafting their first motion control game by Microsoft's technology? Only time will tell.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto