Digital Jesters embrace Savage
UK publisher Digital Jesters, formed from the ashes of CDV's UK operation, have today confirmed that they've picked-up the rights to publish Savage in the UK come February next year. The publisher, also responsible for the entertaining TrackMania, have high hopes for S2 Games' massively multiplayer strategy offering, which promises no monthly subscription fees on top of the game's retail price. Which is nice.
"Savage has been on our wish list for some time," enthused Director Terry Malham, "so we are therefore thrilled to have reached this agreement. S2 Games is a talented bunch who will soon be making real waves in the development community and the game was on the radar for several large publishers. However, lean outfits such as Digital Jesters are always able to move much more quickly - and I'm delighted we've once again out-flanked our rivals. We're expecting this to be one of our most popular titles to date."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3