Digital Jesters embrace Savage
UK publisher Digital Jesters, formed from the ashes of CDV's UK operation, have today confirmed that they've picked-up the rights to publish Savage in the UK come February next year. The publisher, also responsible for the entertaining TrackMania, have high hopes for S2 Games' massively multiplayer strategy offering, which promises no monthly subscription fees on top of the game's retail price. Which is nice.
"Savage has been on our wish list for some time," enthused Director Terry Malham, "so we are therefore thrilled to have reached this agreement. S2 Games is a talented bunch who will soon be making real waves in the development community and the game was on the radar for several large publishers. However, lean outfits such as Digital Jesters are always able to move much more quickly - and I'm delighted we've once again out-flanked our rivals. We're expecting this to be one of our most popular titles to date."
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release