Digital Jesters embrace Savage
UK publisher Digital Jesters, formed from the ashes of CDV's UK operation, have today confirmed that they've picked-up the rights to publish Savage in the UK come February next year. The publisher, also responsible for the entertaining TrackMania, have high hopes for S2 Games' massively multiplayer strategy offering, which promises no monthly subscription fees on top of the game's retail price. Which is nice.
"Savage has been on our wish list for some time," enthused Director Terry Malham, "so we are therefore thrilled to have reached this agreement. S2 Games is a talented bunch who will soon be making real waves in the development community and the game was on the radar for several large publishers. However, lean outfits such as Digital Jesters are always able to move much more quickly - and I'm delighted we've once again out-flanked our rivals. We're expecting this to be one of our most popular titles to date."
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side