Digital Jesters embrace Savage
UK publisher Digital Jesters, formed from the ashes of CDV's UK operation, have today confirmed that they've picked-up the rights to publish Savage in the UK come February next year. The publisher, also responsible for the entertaining TrackMania, have high hopes for S2 Games' massively multiplayer strategy offering, which promises no monthly subscription fees on top of the game's retail price. Which is nice.
"Savage has been on our wish list for some time," enthused Director Terry Malham, "so we are therefore thrilled to have reached this agreement. S2 Games is a talented bunch who will soon be making real waves in the development community and the game was on the radar for several large publishers. However, lean outfits such as Digital Jesters are always able to move much more quickly - and I'm delighted we've once again out-flanked our rivals. We're expecting this to be one of our most popular titles to date."
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though