Digital Jesters embrace Savage
UK publisher Digital Jesters, formed from the ashes of CDV's UK operation, have today confirmed that they've picked-up the rights to publish Savage in the UK come February next year. The publisher, also responsible for the entertaining TrackMania, have high hopes for S2 Games' massively multiplayer strategy offering, which promises no monthly subscription fees on top of the game's retail price. Which is nice.
"Savage has been on our wish list for some time," enthused Director Terry Malham, "so we are therefore thrilled to have reached this agreement. S2 Games is a talented bunch who will soon be making real waves in the development community and the game was on the radar for several large publishers. However, lean outfits such as Digital Jesters are always able to move much more quickly - and I'm delighted we've once again out-flanked our rivals. We're expecting this to be one of our most popular titles to date."
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users