EA plot Skate 3
Yet more idle gossip courtesy of Twitter this morning, as we hear that EA could be hard at work on a new, current-generation version of Skate.
Skate 3 was mooted in a Twitter update by skater Schmitty, from Skate fan site Epicly Trife.
"I just got told 'tonight we gotta celebrate', one of the bro's got offered to be in SKATE 3," reads the update.
Kotaku note that the skater in question could be Chet Childress.
More on this as we get it.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free