EA plot Skate 3
Yet more idle gossip courtesy of Twitter this morning, as we hear that EA could be hard at work on a new, current-generation version of Skate.
Skate 3 was mooted in a Twitter update by skater Schmitty, from Skate fan site Epicly Trife.
"I just got told 'tonight we gotta celebrate', one of the bro's got offered to be in SKATE 3," reads the update.
Kotaku note that the skater in question could be Chet Childress.
More on this as we get it.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer