Twitter client enters World of Warcraft
Cryptic have already confirmed that Twitter will be included in Champions Online, and now Blizzard reveal that a fully functioning Twitter client is live in World of Warcraft now.
Called TweetCraft, a full, in-game take on Twitter is promised.
The new service will allow the sending and receiving of in-game 'Tweets', the uploading of in-game screen grabs via TwitPic, auto log-in for collecting messages - and even auto-tweeting linked to in-game events.
The social revolution continues.
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar