Twitter client enters World of Warcraft
Cryptic have already confirmed that Twitter will be included in Champions Online, and now Blizzard reveal that a fully functioning Twitter client is live in World of Warcraft now.
Called TweetCraft, a full, in-game take on Twitter is promised.
The new service will allow the sending and receiving of in-game 'Tweets', the uploading of in-game screen grabs via TwitPic, auto log-in for collecting messages - and even auto-tweeting linked to in-game events.
The social revolution continues.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch