Twitter client enters World of Warcraft
Cryptic have already confirmed that Twitter will be included in Champions Online, and now Blizzard reveal that a fully functioning Twitter client is live in World of Warcraft now.
Called TweetCraft, a full, in-game take on Twitter is promised.
The new service will allow the sending and receiving of in-game 'Tweets', the uploading of in-game screen grabs via TwitPic, auto log-in for collecting messages - and even auto-tweeting linked to in-game events.
The social revolution continues.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III